- Nov 13, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
Please refer to my Games In Development thread at: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/horizon.94851/
I am in the process of developing a first demo based on the opening invasion sequence of the game, focusing on Vilhelm and Mǽlhafoc. The intention is to kick off the plot, showcase the combat system, and expose the player to the core puzzle mechanics.
I am hoping to fill any (or all) of the following positions as I work to complete the demo:
- Plot/Dialogue Writer (open) - I have a reasonable outline of the sequence of events of the game, but am looking for help to bring it to life. Bonus points if you're interested in eventing the sequences yourself.
- Level Designer/Mapper (open) - I have taken a first stab at some of the opening map sequences but this is my first foray into mapping, so anyone with a knack for it would be a welcome addition.
- Enemy Design (open) - Emphasis here on the enemy skills, as I have artwork (at least for the demo) of the invading forces. I'm looking to devise an enemy skill system that is interesting, intuitive, and scalable past the demo.
- Artist(s) (filled) - Character busts and expanding on the face sets.
- Artist(s) (open) - Battle spritesheets for remaining character roster (5 main characters remaining to be animated).
- Artist(s) (open) - Map character improvements, such as additional frames/emotional poses.
- Composer (filled) - I have a collection of Restaff and DLC pieces but am looking for a dedicated composer that can help pull it all together and provide original content as necessary to bring in character themes.
- Honestly, if you're interested at all and feel you have something to contribute, send me a PM! I'm looking to build an enthusiastic team that can see this through.
In addition to picking up the slack in whatever roles above are not filled, I expect to perform the following:
- Game Designer
- Completion of the core puzzle mechanics
- Completion of the battle formation mechanics
- Fine tuning of the timed attacks mechanics
- Final sweep of skill mechanics
- Database Maintenance
- Plugin Integration and Programming