Freank

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's very hard to follow the  Project Recruitment Rules and Guidelines... because it's not a game. It's a service for the developers.

We're making a script for Rpg Maker VX (and ACE) that will help you to add achievements/records in your game. In only one place.

It's the first time that is made a script like this for Rpg Maker Games. Now there aren't scripts that make this.

The script is ... mhm... 80%. We're looking for Developers that have Games made with Rpg Maker VX and Rpg Maker VX Ace to test it.

The test will be public ... so they will played by a lot of gamers. And the Developers will use this script like an exclusive.

Then it will be released for all the developers of this forum !

If you are interested, contact me or write here !  :)

@Tokumei No - 匿名の and @ShinNessTen are already in !

Arcmagik

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think this would be the right forums neither. If anything I'd imagine the "RGSSx Scripts In Development" is the closest match but I am not a mod so I am not sure. Good luck!

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am working on a project in ACE and I would love to try this out!

prester john

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'll throw my hat into the mix if you're accepting games in development.

Once it gets approved.

PixelLuchi

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
UK English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Sure, I've made around 3 games in VX. =)

Freank

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ok! Several developers joined to the project. Now the "eary access" is over.

Coming soon (few days/weeks) we will spread this script to the testers :D

I will post news here!

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great! Now that I started my project in VX Ace, this achievement system will be a best addition!  :rock-right:

Last edited by a moderator:

Freank

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
We completed the first part. Now we're working to link the script with the website.

Coming soon will be the tests made by the Rpg Maker Developers :)  

Stay tuned !

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey
I can't believe it... my mom is going to sign me up for the Planet Fitness down the street! I need to lower my cholesterol according to my doctor, and I'll need to lose some weight to fit into Helen Henny's skirt (I ordered a skirt for my mascot outfit and realized it was a bit too small). My doctor says I need to lose weight anyway.
I blame my lilest bro for the duck suit. Sketched it and realized it had to be added to a mock fashion magazine cover. The titles are actually inside jokes about the place this NPC is from.
EvKECQJVEAw3Qux
Kes
After a few hectic months, my hiatus is over, and I'm now back. Good to see so many familiar names posting. And a forum update while I was away.
V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ensiron