Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm was tinkering around with a werewolf bust for the project and came up with this. I'm still learning how to edit, but maybe it will be useful to some of you. Perhaps somebody could clean it up and make it pretty. :D  

There are pieces in here from VX Ace as well as MV, so you'll need to own both licenses, and all credit to Enterbrain, Kadokawa, and @whtdragon.

Werewolf.png

Werewolfmerc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PresaDePrata

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice one. However, his tusk is a little too big. It kinda make him looks like, i don't know, a wereboar? With long hair, of course :)

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@PresaDePrata I reduced the tusk size and made a few more edits from the original bust. Hopefully looks more like a werewolf now, and less like a wereboar. :D

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Recently added sprite to go with the bust. Enjoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbzikowany