Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm was tinkering around with a werewolf bust for the project and came up with this. I'm still learning how to edit, but maybe it will be useful to some of you. Perhaps somebody could clean it up and make it pretty. :D  

There are pieces in here from VX Ace as well as MV, so you'll need to own both licenses, and all credit to Enterbrain, Kadokawa, and @whtdragon.

Werewolf.png

Werewolfmerc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PresaDePrata

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice one. However, his tusk is a little too big. It kinda make him looks like, i don't know, a wereboar? With long hair, of course :)

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@PresaDePrata I reduced the tusk size and made a few more edits from the original bust. Hopefully looks more like a werewolf now, and less like a wereboar. :D

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Recently added sprite to go with the bust. Enjoy!

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thegr8gibsoni