Werewolf Sprite

Discussion in 'RPG Maker VX/Ace Resources' started by Zevia, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Zevia

Zevia Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I spent some time browsing around for a werewolf sprite, but I couldn't quite find what I was after (the closest I found was some anthro/furry stuff).

I took the wolf heads from the flying wolfset by Strawberrycat24 (found in this thread here), then created a nude (except gray shorts), bald male character with the sprite generator within VX Ace. I basically did a palette swap on the body for colors that matched the black wolf head, and enlarged the wolf heads to be the proper size, before drawing in a few missing parts myself.

Hope you guys like it, I'm planning to use it for a transform ability in my current project.

Werewolf.png

piqueRAJ likes this.
  2. ChaosRayzor

ChaosRayzor Developer Member

First Language:
    English
    Not bad at all, this looks really nice.

3. hyde9318

hyde9318 RMC Coordinator Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I personally know of a few werewolf sprites that are around that I have used in the past, just in case you still want to see them.

However, you sprite there is pretty cool. Nice idea with the wolf head.

4. Pine

Pine Biggest Tree in the Forest Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Yeah... it makes me feel bad about my old werewolf sprite, yours looks better.

I would suggest adding slight touches on the sides so that the arms look um... "furry"? Also, the color palette needs improving because at first glance it sort of looks like a black blur...