What are the Best games you all have played?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Amagner, Dec 7, 2016.

1. LxCharon

LxCharon I'm the best hyperbole writer in the world. Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Zelda Omg I love the original Warcraft and Warcraft II, the campaign editor in WC2 is probably the first "game building" program I ever used. I always feel bad that since WoW came out everyone has forgotten the original Warcraft games, but in my opinion they were soooo much better than the mmorpg Wow was.

2. ItzTerry

ItzTerry Magician of Discord Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Undertale

Some FF games

All zeldas

To the Moon

Amber Throne

Uncharted 4

3. AlexisVargas

AlexisVargas Hetalian Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    The best game I ever played was HetaOni.
    It was just so sad but so well done, and it just made you realize how important those characters are to you.

4. IttleRPG

IttleRPG Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Not English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Must be Dragon Dogma. Didn't expect that much when I bought it. Turn out I only sleep 20+hours for that week XD

5. Shugo

Shugo Low Life Hiomaika Enthusiast Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    From what I can remember from some favorites: Professor Layton series, Hotline Miami, Freedom Planet and Animal Crossing New Leaf... never expected to have 800+ hours in any game

6. padr81

padr81 Guy whose game is taking too long. Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Nearly all triple A titles for me.

Flashback - on the Sega Megadrive/Master System. For its time it was wow...
    FF IX and FF VII - The two best in the series imo.
    The Last of Us - Even with the silly issue of enemies not being able to see Ellie standing right in from of them and only seeing Joel. One of the best video game stories of all time. What could have easily been a decent shooter or even poor survival horror was made perfectly so it was neither and a great game.
    Ocarina of Time - Another game that stunned me at release.
    Assassins Creed Brotherhood - 1 was a tech demo, 2 was a very good is somewhat unpolished game. Brotherhood was the peak of AC. Unfortunately for them its been followed by nothing but average games. This game was so good that the end of Ezio in revelations was a massive disappointment.
    Easily my favourite game character. Where most hero's were moody anti hero's Ezio was quite a likeable guy, the whole Vendetta thing aside.

Lastly..
    Silent Hill 2 - This is probably my fave of the bunch.
    The story in this is so sad, the gameplay is so downbeat that as you learn more about James and more about the game it becomes harder and harder to play. The puzzles were years ahead of there time, the game was challenging without being too difficult and Pyramid Head is just such a cool villian if he can be classed as such a thing. Imho the closest thing to the perfect video game for me. VR remake would be awesome.

Oh speaking of VR gotta add RE7 as its the only VR game thats actually made me go "Wow, this VR thing is awesome."

7. UnicornsVomit

UnicornsVomit Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Clades I loved panzers dragoon, i had the Sega Saturn version until i lost it at my wife's house before shipping off for basic, i remember i used to put a piece of paper over the on button for my Saturn because it was 4 disks long and my mom would turn the system off, made it all the way to disc 3 before she noticed, back in the day when memory cards where optional.

Side not NO ONE for suikdoen!? That game was a master piece, beat 1-4 can't wait to buy and beat the 5th one!

8. roiaa

roiaa Freelance artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
    ran online , Rohan , Ragnarok, Flyff , Grandchase are the games that I really enjoyed playing.