What are the Best games you all have played?

LxCharon

I'm the best hyperbole writer in the world.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Zelda Omg I love the original Warcraft and Warcraft II, the campaign editor in WC2 is probably the first "game building" program I ever used. I always feel bad that since WoW came out everyone has forgotten the original Warcraft games, but in my opinion they were soooo much better than the mmorpg Wow was.

ItzTerry

Magician of Discord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Undertale

Some FF games

All zeldas

To the Moon

Amber Throne

Uncharted 4

AlexisVargas

Hetalian
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The best game I ever played was HetaOni.
It was just so sad but so well done, and it just made you realize how important those characters are to you.

IttleRPG

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Must be Dragon Dogma. Didn't expect that much when I bought it. Turn out I only sleep 20+hours for that week XD

Shugo

Low Life Hiomaika Enthusiast
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
From what I can remember from some favorites: Professor Layton series, Hotline Miami, Freedom Planet and Animal Crossing New Leaf... never expected to have 800+ hours in any game

padr81

Guy whose game is taking too long.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nearly all triple A titles for me.

Flashback - on the Sega Megadrive/Master System. For its time it was wow...
FF IX and FF VII - The two best in the series imo.
The Last of Us - Even with the silly issue of enemies not being able to see Ellie standing right in from of them and only seeing Joel. One of the best video game stories of all time. What could have easily been a decent shooter or even poor survival horror was made perfectly so it was neither and a great game.
Ocarina of Time - Another game that stunned me at release.
Assassins Creed Brotherhood - 1 was a tech demo, 2 was a very good is somewhat unpolished game. Brotherhood was the peak of AC. Unfortunately for them its been followed by nothing but average games. This game was so good that the end of Ezio in revelations was a massive disappointment.
Easily my favourite game character. Where most hero's were moody anti hero's Ezio was quite a likeable guy, the whole Vendetta thing aside.

Lastly..
Silent Hill 2 - This is probably my fave of the bunch.
The story in this is so sad, the gameplay is so downbeat that as you learn more about James and more about the game it becomes harder and harder to play. The puzzles were years ahead of there time, the game was challenging without being too difficult and Pyramid Head is just such a cool villian if he can be classed as such a thing. Imho the closest thing to the perfect video game for me. VR remake would be awesome.

Oh speaking of VR gotta add RE7 as its the only VR game thats actually made me go "Wow, this VR thing is awesome."

UnicornsVomit

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Clades I loved panzers dragoon, i had the Sega Saturn version until i lost it at my wife's house before shipping off for basic, i remember i used to put a piece of paper over the on button for my Saturn because it was 4 disks long and my mom would turn the system off, made it all the way to disc 3 before she noticed, back in the day when memory cards where optional.

Side not NO ONE for suikdoen!? That game was a master piece, beat 1-4 can't wait to buy and beat the 5th one!

roiaa

Freelance artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
ran online , Rohan , Ragnarok, Flyff , Grandchase are the games that I really enjoyed playing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new intro Logo for my videos.

I speed it up, the one I use to use was to long.
The workweek is now over. Now I can work on my GamZzzzzZzzzzZzzzZzzZz....
Just watched Onward with the family. One of the best movies I've ever seen. <3
2 hours & 20 minutes remaining. :D
...trying to hurry finish up all commissions before I never put the controller down again ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimimartin