What are the best sprites they've ever used?

clonjuan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have searched for many sprites of different things, SF or classic, but I have always asked what is for you the best spirtes that have used?, I am making a game and I would like to use good sprites to make it quite nice visually. I use the MV rpg maker

ImaginaryVillain

Now A YouTube Cool Kid! =D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
PVGames sprites, especially those for his patrons. They're modular, and the patron ones have around 1,500 different animation frames doing an insane number of different actions. I actually use them for my game.... All though, I did apply a lot of blending options to them.

clonjuan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My own of course ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hahaha, well that's logical

PVGames sprites, especially those for his patrons. They're modular, and the patron ones have around 1,500 different animation frames doing an insane number of different actions. I actually use them for my game.... All though, I did apply a lot of blending options to them.
interesting

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@clonjuan , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I've merged them for you this time,You can use the '+Quote' option to reply to multiple people at once.

I'm not sure that this is really a thread for Resource Requests, since it's so open-ended and subjective. Resource Requests really should be more focused, so that people can suggest things that you actually would find useful.

clonjuan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[DPOST]@clonjuan [/DPOST]
I've merged them for you this time,You can use the '+Quote' option to reply to multiple people at once.

I'm not sure that this is really a thread for Resource Requests, since it's so open-ended and subjective. Resource Requests really should be more focused, so that people can suggest things that you actually would find useful.
if the post, this bad can erase it without problem and I apologize for my mistakes I'm still new to this

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you asking for people to suggest resources for you, or do you just want a discussion on the kind of resources people like?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
Currently playing final fantasy 3 on DS. It's an old one but its a classic.
BCj
Gotta love some gossip :D
Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakeofblades