Have you found any gamers out there who are almost a complete clone of you?

• Everyone I meet is like-minded, I have a whole cult full of clones.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Keegs

Bridge Monkey
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I've been a loner that skips around for years, ever since I hopped on the internet. I've had my own posses here and there, but eventually everyone just strays, of course most of them are with people I meet in games and I feel as if there were a few with some genuine people - like we'd become great life long friends or something, but in the final moments, it all ended the same.

Even then, I have never found someone I clicked with (besides a family member, because we practically grow up together) with almost copy-cat similarities and interests, do people like that even exist out there? Have you found any?

Philosophus Vagus

The drunken bird dog of rpg maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sure they do if you actually seek them out. I'm like you though in the sense that I'm just not really one to do that seeking, I'll play games like 7 days to die with my brother and sister-in-law sometimes but I've never been one to play a lot of multiplayer games with people I don't know, even when I do it is on mute more often than not. About the only multiplayer I engage in is soulsborne titles pvp and the like.

There are all kinds of people out there, you just have to sift through all the griefers, edgelords and literal children and the like if you want to find them on the internet...not worth the time for me, but then before covid I was extremely anti-social (but during covid ironically, my anti-social behavior is viewed as overly social by comparison which is funny as heck for me).

AccolourChris

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been a loner that skips around for years, ever since I hopped on the internet. I've had my own posses here and there, but eventually everyone just strays, of course most of them are with people I meet in games and I feel as if there were a few with some genuine people - like we'd become great life long friends or something, but in the final moments, it all ended the same.

Even then, I have never found someone I clicked with (besides a family member, because we practically grow up together) with almost copy-cat similarities and interests, do people like that even exist out there? Have you found any?
As a person who literally locks himself away from people 90% of the time I can assure you there are still people out there, though it is a lot harder when you aren't completely seeking them. I've learned it's easier when doing things like Playing MMOs and other online compatible Multiplayer games however there is still places to go to find people who have the same interest. The best place I've found is r/GamerPals on reddit. Here you can post your interest to others and find similar people interested in your lifestyle and gamestyle. Though I will say this if you are a girl...You may come across some people who are...weird. Though for the most part there are tons of people who are looking for other gaming buddies.

Now if you are seeking just people in general with similar interest and only that I would go with r/MakeNewFriendsHere. This thread people literally just lay out who they are and what they are seeking. Try to see if you can find someone that clicks to your interest there. It may be difficult to open up at first, but how do you find people with similar interest if you are too shy to interact with them, right? Hope your day is going good and hope this helps!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been in Fort Myers since Thursday night. I'm going home tomorrow or the next day... lol, I desperately need a good taste of homemade Japanese food. I might not be Japanese or even Asian (I'm American born and raised), but I absolutely love authentic Japanese cooking. Restaurant food doesn't do it justice.
Haven't been working on any of my projects or resources lately as I'll soon be moving to a new apartment. It's been a stressful move but I'm really looking forward to it.
//Sees it's the same price at Best Buy for a new SSD as Amazon
//Sees it's 103F outside and Best Buy is half a hour of driving.
//Orders from Amazon.
I'll wait the 2-3 days. :LZSwink:
Just a little teaser screenshot of Mountain Village...

Screenshot (364).png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BestElfie