What are the inventory limits of a party member in the default settings?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So my game does have a bit of a collect-athon going on! I want to make sure the player has an infinite inventory. (Or at the very least, as big of an inventory as possible)
I have Yanfly's max-item limit thing set for stacking, so I'm not worried about that. I'm more worried about...if all the items you could possibly collect show up in the item inventory menu. I want to make sure the player has access to all the goods they can find...and there's a LOT.

I haven't gotten a chance to test it yet cause I don't have all the items created just yet.

I guess my overall question is like...
Does anyone know how many "item slots" a party member has?

Hyouryuu-Na

Sapphire Sodium
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure about the exact amount but it's probably >= the maximum items you can have in the database.

Last edited:

AdeptusUK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think you'll need to worry about a hard limit on the amount of items, but if you're worried about that you probably want to consider how you're going to display thousands of items to the user. Using the basic items menu is going to mean a lot of scrolling...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shamokal99