What are the inventory limits of a party member in the default settings?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So my game does have a bit of a collect-athon going on! I want to make sure the player has an infinite inventory. (Or at the very least, as big of an inventory as possible)
I have Yanfly's max-item limit thing set for stacking, so I'm not worried about that. I'm more worried about...if all the items you could possibly collect show up in the item inventory menu. I want to make sure the player has access to all the goods they can find...and there's a LOT.

I haven't gotten a chance to test it yet cause I don't have all the items created just yet.

I guess my overall question is like...
Does anyone know how many "item slots" a party member has?

Hyouryuu-Na

Sapphire Sodium
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure about the exact amount but it's probably >= the maximum items you can have in the database.

Last edited:

AdeptusUK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think you'll need to worry about a hard limit on the amount of items, but if you're worried about that you probably want to consider how you're going to display thousands of items to the user. Using the basic items menu is going to mean a lot of scrolling...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Profile Posts

currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purboy