Barthdry

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry if the Question is bad or lame but i don't know all the functions in the Change Text Option. Also i am improving my skills with one of the complex rpgxp game pokemon essential. So i seen in the first startup of the change text option something like
<ac>\c[8]\l[3](Please refer to the\nPokémon
Essentials Wiki\nfor documentation.)

Yes i do Know about colour and some other things but what is the <ac> thing and is there any more terms that i can mention there other than
\\ which mean slash , \c[n] which is for colour and \v[n] for variables

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that is not a default text function, it is added by one of the scripts. As such it completely depends on the script used as to what it does.
and unless you can specify which script it comes from we can't help, especially since the pokemon essentials are an illegal package that will not be supported here.

Barthdry

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that is not a default text function, it is added by one of the scripts. As such it completely depends on the script used as to what it does.
and unless you can specify which script it comes from we can't help, especially since the pokemon essentials are an illegal package that will not be supported here.
Ok Thanks a lot

KK20

Just some XP Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Also i am improving my skills with one of the complex rpgxp game pokemon essential.
Please don't do this. Essentials is an unoptimized nightmare from what I remembered and what I hear thrown around. You won't learn much from it--in fact, you'll probably learn really bad design practices.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

As mentioned above, we don't provide any support for Pokémon Essentials. Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coffeelake01