zzmmorgan

I've used punchcards
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I work for a multiple hospital group so I've been spending the pandemic at a different hospital each day mostly compounding medications. I don't do direct patient care so I'm only "moderate" risk of getting sick but there's always a level of risk especially if I have to troubleshoot a medication dispensing machine in some units or at the emergency departments....
So while I have been working all through this like many other people in the field I'm mostly burnt out right now and have spent way too much money on getting groceries and stuff delivered.
Getting seriously into actually making games is sort of my therapy :) and perhaps I can eventually start making some money off it to help pay off all that extra money I've had to spend during this.......

Galahad

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
RPG Makin'.

I feel like this might be the only period where I have both the time and opportunity to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol
"I want custom, more lively looking grass for my forest map."

"Just set overworld grass as outside grass."

--RM Wisdom--
Any thoughts on my hexagon map system?
Idk where this post would go, so how do you change the font of the choice selection window? I have a different font for the game so it looks a little odd could someone tell me where this would go on the forum?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexyahoo