zzmmorgan

I've used punchcards
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I work for a multiple hospital group so I've been spending the pandemic at a different hospital each day mostly compounding medications. I don't do direct patient care so I'm only "moderate" risk of getting sick but there's always a level of risk especially if I have to troubleshoot a medication dispensing machine in some units or at the emergency departments....
So while I have been working all through this like many other people in the field I'm mostly burnt out right now and have spent way too much money on getting groceries and stuff delivered.
Getting seriously into actually making games is sort of my therapy :) and perhaps I can eventually start making some money off it to help pay off all that extra money I've had to spend during this.......

Galahad

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
RPG Makin'.

I feel like this might be the only period where I have both the time and opportunity to do so.

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I mean, all I do is just sit... Watch some movies, play some games and make my game, and to be honest,
school kind of helped me make my game more faster, I just imagine that developing is basically going to normal work, but more fun.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg
I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noel_Lwin