Raypixel

The self-insert shopkeeper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Simply, for me:
graduating school a few months ago and getting rpg maker MV while it was on sale also a few months ago (which I plan to use when I start making a new game at some point)
Was kinda a last minute thing because bought it while it was on sale for like I think 2 hours or 20 minutes lol but glad to get it for 20 dollars

Aoi Ninami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Coming back after a long absence, I'm thankful to see the community here is still around and ticking. I'm thankful there's a new RPG Maker to get excited about, and already more than enough resources and plugins for the new maker that I don't have any doubts it will be worth the cost.

and of course I'm enormously thankful for my girlfriend who is kind of the best person ever

ShiraCheshire

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am thankful for cats. Did you know, cats exist? It's amazing.

I'm thankful for having an apartment to live in, and food to eat.

stramin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am not from the USA, we don't celebrate the thanksgiving day, SO I never thought about that, and I just noticed it is really worth thinking about it.

The thanksgiving day should be an international day, not for the turkey, but for what it means to be thankful.

I am thankful for the internet, because I learn something new everyday here.

popcav

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm thankful for safety.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Family/friends, health could be a lot worse, ability to work, food, roof over my head, luxuries like internet and RPG Maker. :)

Kanori24

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
For one, I'm thankful that I have a boss that is cool enough to share with me the games he's made with RPG Maker, and inspiring me to get back into after my last big project failed miserably years ago.

I'm also thankful for the love my wife and I have together. We met shortly after I was played by someone else that I truly did have feelings for, but I was ultimately dumped... literally... The person who is now the true love of my life came to me a few weeks after that terrible fallout, and saved me from suicide. So I am thankful that I still live, and I have someone to share life with :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

tfw you're turning old af concept art into a workable game asset (ΦωΦ)
UMjgAfe.png

zGZGQEZ.png

Working on its arm and other leg. boy oh boy getting this thing to move is going to be *fun*
Hi everyone, thanks for reading :kaoswt:
I have a channel for you, An RPG MAKER MV plugin tutorial on YouTube:kaojoy:
Any supports'll be appreciated and I hope you have a great day:wink:
SF_People3_2 added!
index.php

Went to the doctor because I was actually sick and it was covered over with healthy people from a factory shift who all had to get negative covid tests to go back to work because one of their shift mates got it. Waited for several hours to find out that my low-grade fever, chills, light-headedness and fatigue were in fact covid...
And here I thought I've lost my music sense. Good exercise once in a while

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deniscor1