What are you working on?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PK8, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Povincci

Povincci Orange Maniac Veteran

First Language:
    Filipi-no?
    Rewriting the story all over again, but retaining the characters. Also, searching for possible team members since I think I'll be back on the game making streak again.

2. Xenophil 2.0

Xenophil 2.0 Tutorialist =3 Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Working on a small project for project and its going well :D but i need opinions and I dont have enough for a early project dev thread >_> but its absed in the desert (at first) and employs a lot of neat features :3

3. LuckyLeafGames

LuckyLeafGames Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Working on a side quest I decided to quickly slip in my game since I had already sort of made it before but never finished it- side-quests=more play-ability.

4. Indinera

Indinera Indie Dev Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Working my way through Millennium 5, the biggest Millennium to date, with the hope to release it fairly soon. Boy it's some hard work!

Marine and her friends still have helluva lot on their plates before they can call it victory! And the same can be said about me lol

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
  5. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @indinera.  Nice pic there.  She looks pretty good to me, beautiful even!

Indinera likes this.
  6. Indinera

First Language:
    French
    Thank you very much. I think the sky is also pretty dreamy, nice colors there.

I may post more, who knows. :)

7. matededdneddy

matededdneddy Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    I'm currently working on the first ever Ed Edd n Eddy RPG. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to make a door that opens with more than one of the same item one door requires 6 crystals to open and another requires 50 tarot cards if any of you know how to make a lock door that opens with more than one of the same item please reply.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    West Mains likes this.
  8. Indinera

First Language:
    French
    Upgrading the whole Millennium series. Big work, but worth it, I guess.

9. Gomi Boy

Gomi Boy   Veteran

First Language:
    the truth
    what the Frick

10. zacheatscrackers

zacheatscrackers Machinehead Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I decided that I'm just going to wait until I release the final version of Illuminated Badassery 2, because:

-another demo would feel kinda odd, since the first I think represents a good portion of what I'm going to do for the final product

-I'm planning on adding ALOT of stuff this time around, and if I release a second demo, I don't want to make it a 'people want more' kind of thing

I'll still try to keep everyone updated to some extent, even if it's very small, but I'm very, very hard at work right now and I genuinely want to blow the original out of the water, so yeah.

11. Espon

Espon Lazy Creator Veteran

First Language:
    Gibberish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I never keep track of previous steps in my spriting process, just moving on the next part and overwriting the last.  Decided to do it this time while working on this frame.

[​IMG]

Purdy!

12. PK8

PK8 I sense there's something in the wind... Veteran

...I'm a huge fan of the show and I have never seen tarot cards and crystals play any role in it. Wouldn't you be better off making the characters fetch change and obtain jawbreakers? o_O
    Anyway, this is my third day back into scripting. Still scripting a variation of my "Change * Properties in Frames" script though this is going to be a little bigger in scale. I hope I can make it fun to use.

BILL_NYE_THO likes this.
  13. gruberik

gruberik Vein of Stars Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I'm working on my modern RPG, The World Apart. The demo is out but I am tweaking it a little to make it a little better. Once the demo is really solid, I'll be able to use it as my current benchmark and allow people to continue to play it until the next chapter is finished. Seriously, I've put in over 50 hours just working on the demo and for every thing I fix, it seems like 5 new things pop up and need attention!

14. matededdneddy

matededdneddy Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    OK it's time I explain the story of ed edd n eddy rpg. It starts out with the eds sitting on the sidewalk bored out of their minds when Jonny shows up and tells the eds that Kevin has invited them to a jawbreaker party at his house. When everyone gets to Kevin's house he opens his garage door. However when the door opened they discover that the jawbreakers are gone. It is revealed through a note that the Kankers have stolen the jawbreakers so the eds have to get them back however the door is locked.The Eds discover that the door will only open if the have the six Jawbreaker crystals so the eds have to explore six dungeon to get the crystals so they can open the gate to the Trailer Park so they can get to the Kankers trailer and get the jawbreakers back. The tarot cards are for accessing the game's final dungeon Castle Beyond The Moonlight where you can get the game's true ending. P.S I've figured out how to make the doors opened with more than one key.

Here's the link to the Wiki to the game

http://edfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Ed_Edd_n_Eddy_RPG?s=wl#WikiaArticleComments

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
  15. Clareain_Christopher

Clareain_Christopher C_C Media Ninja Veteran

Almost done with this picture, which I will transfer into a battler. I haven't had a whole lot of time designing bosses of late, so I can't wait to work on this~.

16. Gomi Boy

Gomi Boy   Veteran

First Language:
    the truth
    doodlin masks

17. Dark_Metamorphosis

Dark_Metamorphosis What a horrible night to have a curse. Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    I'm working on my first 'giggle' sidequest, and I think the sillyness is turning out okay x)

I have also reworked some dialouge for my demo, and fixed the last minor bugs for it. Hopefully It's bugfree now! Now I can finally move my focus to the content after! So about now I'm gonna start mapping again.

18. LuckyLeafGames

LuckyLeafGames Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I started working on the intro of my game today.  The intro will feature some backstory on the main character, with him being in elementary school and crushing on a girl whom he passes notes to in class.  I might make it sephia colored to get the point across that it takes place in the 90's, and is not modern day, although when the actual game begins I'm sure people will draw that conclusion.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
  19. West Mains

West Mains Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Fixing a map, creating more worlds, dancing over how much I love one of my characters 'cause he's the perfect annoying cretin.

20. Tigersong

Tigersong Furry Fellow Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Contemplating how fun it'll be to make a fantasy game sans armor, currency and.... a lot of other stuff. Thinking about making some small battles with mice, rabbits, etc. since RPG Maker has no mechanics for hunting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.