Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't like descriptions looking like somebody barfed skittles all over them, so I keep them to an absolute minimum. I think the only coloring I actually did in any description was in my main character's fishing skill, which is dynamically generated based on whether or not the player meets the requirements to fish in a given body of water. "No water", "Fishing pole not equipped", and "Bait not equipped" each appear in red if the player isn't, say, facing a body of water, doesn't have a pole equipped, or doesn't have bait equipped (respectively)

More important than having every element, damage value, recovery value, etc in random colors is keeping things organized and consistent. I try to keep the exact same syntax format for every skill, spell, item, etc and really do think that's good enough.

I've seen some descriptions so loaded with colors and icons that they were actually harder to read as a result of it all. Don't do that please.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

@Shaz needs to make a website for his plugins. (it can be done easily for free with google sites.) I can't find a database of them anywhere!
Dion2.jpg

testing #2
Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense prototype for a friend, I will upload tutorials on how to make it yourself once it's finished.
Added a modern day fridge sprite to my thread. Empty, full, and rotten versions :) enjoy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starbird