What DLC would you like to see?...

Which DLC should be in 'Forgotten Eclipse' first?

• Forgotten Eclipse: Twisted stories

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forrgotten Eclipse: Wild world

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I'm thinking of making a DLC for 'Forgotten Eclipse' but which one do you all think should come first? I can't decide...

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
i think he might mean 'twilight'? are you making a twilight dlc? can you do the wolf one? hes totes the bestest!

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
No, Forgotten Eclipse is the name of the game...I'm doing this like 'Hallow knight: Godmaster' kind of thing...and maybe the twilight DLC could be a voting DLC another time, but you must vote the ones you see above...if you want info then I will deliver...

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can’t assume that people know what you are talking about. You need to explain things to them.

Also, as this is about your personal project, this doesn’t belong in General Discussion. I’m going to move it to Game Ideas. However, it would be best if you created one thread in Games in Development and kept all your ideas in there.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Maybe link your project/dev page in your first post with a small "If anyone is confused, this links will show you from which of my game projects those assets are from"

Something like that. ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

Making good progress with the second chapter. :)

Still work in progress.

(Real life, it is chronically the fourth chapter that I am making.)
constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

No edits, just gameplay from one area to the next. Plus all my new shiny interface stuff... And I even remember to bolt down the portal so it won't escape this time. :kaopride:
You guys just freely offer up your Autonomy?
I don't know about you, but today the covid frustration is seriously getting to me. Haven't really seen many of my friends for two years, since i moved towns the year before this all started, and well, i miss them :(
so, here's a cute alpacaraptor sketch to heighten the mood:
W7Fhp9n.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avigayil