Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
RIP. ;~;

I mean batteries drained of charge, with no use whatsoever. I collect them when they die, like a.. morbid battery graveyard I guess. That said, I had a look after that post and I can't find them. It's likely they've been thrown out..

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
RIP. ;~;

I mean batteries drained of charge, with no use whatsoever. I collect them when they die, like a.. morbid battery graveyard I guess. That said, I had a look after that post and I can't find them. It's likely they've been thrown out..
Don't you remember? You used the train tickets for their last trip to the Otherworld, that's why you can't find them anymore. Cazcharge, you're the savior of all the drained batteries...keep collecting them, you're doing a great job so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Venya

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I collect video games. have over 200 right now. XD

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
books. I have like three bookshelves ful of just my books in our house. lol.

And I suppose little figurines, mostly dragons, but sometimes other things that take my fancy.

Alexander Amnell

Jaded Optimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Books, I guess. Assuming e books count I'm approaching 1400 right now. That and Rpgmaker graphics/music... I've a it of I problem purchasing and having everything that looks neat, even when I don't necessarily have a use for it at the time.

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I collect smiles.

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I used to go on trips to find and polish obsidian. The largest one I found was a bit bigger than my hand.

Kaiju Master

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
swords, knives, guns and most anything dragon related.

Nivlacart

Glue my hand to the tablet pen.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I collect raglan shirts. I'm trying to get every color.

Taylor

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I collect cels from animated films/projects, and generally only from the filmmakers or a close source. Ebay and auction stuff is hard to validate. 

I've got a Ren & Stimpy, Holli from Cool World and a handful from independent shorts from filmmakers like John Dilworth, Bill Plympton, Pat Smith and Signe Baumane. 

Collections rock.

Last edited by a moderator:

Geoff Moore

Composer for Hire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I used to collect SNES games, I have about 130. Now I've got pretty much all the ones I want, bar a few that cost hundreds of pounds. I never really get time to play them any more, so now I collect dust! Well, they do. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My first game is gonna be a really ambitious one. But it's costing me a lot of money to make lol. it'll be worth it though
Ugh...Guests always put the Ketchup in the fridge....bloody savages the lot of them! :)
daysbetweendatescalculator.jpg
It may be useful for some weird purposes in the game and outside the game.:kaojoy:
I'm taking a break from Game Work to actually play a game (NEO: The World Ends With You) and I'm terrified that I'm gonna lose the drive for my project, since prior to picking up NEO, I'd been doing at least a little bit of work on the project each day ahhh. My brain is very much an "all or nothing" kind of brain, sigh.
bandicam 2021-08-05 15-10-37-143.png
Configuration menu and icons test

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
srabon