Burning Dryad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tree whisperer
Primarily Uses
I don't even do RPG Making haha, well I try... *failing miserably*

- Drawing

- Playing Games (No specific genre, anything that seems interesting, platform doesn't matter either. :D I recently start playing REALLY old school games, and currently thinking of taking on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Have_No_Mouth,_and_I_Must_Scream)

- Reading (Thats a huge one~)

- Baking :D

- Working on non-rpg maker game :)

Thats pretty much it... Im live pretty boring life. I bother Dalph a lot these days as well. That counts? 

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I pursue a number of things outside of RPG Maker. I tend to a small plot of land outside of the city because I love growing my own fruit and vegetables; I might be raising chickens, if the landlords agree to it. I often go for long walks up in the hills, and enjoy camping when time permits. I also practice archery twice a week. I play computer games occasionally, but my spare time is nearly always taken up by occult study or amateur astronomy. I used to write a lot (mostly poetry) but now I tend to create imaginary worlds and universes. I also love to study history, not just one or two periods in history, but history in general.

There's a lot I love to do, and so much more I would love to experience; sky diving being one of them, and seeing a mountain with my own eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

hian

Biggest Boss
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
I produce music, work with digital design, enjoy creative writing, read books, watch movies/series, listen to music, study stuff for the heck off it(usually relating to psychology or philosophy), I do martial arts(some classical Japanese stuff, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and shoot-fighting), and go drinking/throw dinner parties with friends.

Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
I seriously have not had time for RM lately at all. x_x I try to occasionally draw for it though, but time for that comes painfully rarely.

Studies and work keep me busy. At the moment taking mostly programming and mathematics courses + still (for almost third year) trying to churn my BSc thesis out. I feel so productive. ;D

Aside those, most of my freetime is eaten by our student organization, where I try to help out with the events organizing and whatnot. Maybe I should reconsider, since I am not a very social animal, but it has been fun enough so far!

When I take or get a real break out of that I usually read or cook or play a game (and draw of course!) Lately, been cycling too.

whitesphere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Aside from work, and RPG Maker, I also:

* Am going to start learning how to play the keyboard so I can compose my own music.

* Play with and cuddle my cats (of them, only Mojo, my 16 pound male cat actually reaches up to me to pick him up and cuddle him --- he then curls up in my arm, buries his head in my elbow and purrs)

* Sing to myself in the car (currently thinking about the song "Space Oddity" by David Bowie)

* Meditation

* Going to the gym (for health reasons)

* Writing stories (every year I take part in the Nanowrimo challenge to write a novel in the month of November)

* Spiritual self-improvement --- but that's more of an ongoing thing.

And just last night I had an absolutely amazing experience ---- I did a fire walk, facing and smashing through many of my fears.  I feel profoundly changed just in that one night :)

Baddibu

[This Space for Sale]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Graphic Design and Photomanipulation, playing Games and watching Movies/Series/Anime besides RPGMaker  :)

doncht

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Playing with my Labrador. That the best part of my day. 

Krishna Siva

Extremely Insane
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ummmmmm........

Besides school and RMVXA, I do some HTML, CSS, BASIC, go into deep think into how the world works,

reading books (my fav), watching anime, doing homework (school related) and some cooking, and at last,

think about how to make my game better and my website stylish. 

Southclaw

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I like to sit around and be bitter about bad things, and be happy about good things. Also, 'work', but mainly being bitter about bad things and being happy about good things.

(I have no strong feelings either way about neutrality.)

somenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I primarily operate some small sites.  Honestly I don't do much with RPG Maker (yet) I have mainly been playing around with it and seeing what I can do and what I cannot do.  Real life issues also keep me away from fumbling with RPG Maker too much right now (sadly) :-(

Deathspecter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
I always do one of five things when I'm not a University, working or with my girlfriend:

Play guitar
Play Video Games (League of Legends, Tera, Rust, Minecraft...)

Watch series and movies

Exercise

Cook

:p

Lars Ulrika

I punch Therefore I am Harvest the land Taking the
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Run after my daughter, play with my daughter, feed my daughter, run after my wife, play with my wife. No, I don't feed my wife. 

Read books, meditate, listen to music that makes my wife go "what is this noise?!". (But she considers Melt Banana being noise. Melt Banana is not noise, Melt Banana is life.) 

Play video games. Play Serious Sam with my daughter showing me the bull just charging in front of me and going "oh!" when I get hit. 

Watch tv sometimes. Try to finish my other game projects. 

TMS

Guy with Mask
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I write fiction (I have a collection of short stories published and am working on another), do a lot of reading (mostly horror and fantasy), try and create card games (I have a Digimon fan game that is far along in development, and a more embryonic, commercial game based on old-fashioned horror/fantasy/sci-fi/mystery literature), and occasionally play video games. I like to take walks when the weather is nice and hang out with my old friends from school [SIZE=14.3999996185303px](and maybe play Call of Cthulhu)[/SIZE] on those rare occasions our schedules allow it.

amerk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
  • Beer Pong and pool... sadly, I suck at both, but they're still fun to play.

Old console games.
Worlds of Longplay where I can watch the longplays of all my ancient favorites.
Game-edited movies on Youtube, for when I don't have time to watch or play a 10+ hour game. And to be honest, these game-edited movies are much more entertaining than the game-to-movies Hollywood comes up with.
Family and friends.
Teaching my daughter about video games - trying to get here started on the NES - luckily my brother still has a working console. I thought about Atari 2600, but even that's too ancient for me, and I'd do better with a working version of ColecoVision.
Likewise, introducing my daughter to classic cartoons (Rescue Rangers, Ducktales, etc) and getting her away from Dora and the like.

Knighteriius

The Apple
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is a nice question :D I usually just talk to my girlfriend constantly or I attend school because I am going into year 11 which means heaps of work to be a doctor. I also play games when I am not too busy, stuff like Dark Souls and Fallout 3. :) Or Final Fantasy, just varies depending on my mood. :D

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hmmmm... when I'm not rpg makering....

Eating

Sleeping

Working

Reading books

reading fanfictions

writing books

writing fanfictions

listening to music

watching TMNT (from 2003 - present)

watching horror movies

watching TMNT (2003 - present) AGAIN!

sleeping some more

watching some more TMNT

cuddling my cats

spening time with my new boyfriend

watching TMNT

stalking these forums while also watching TMNT

writing my naowrimo which watching paranormal witness

working on map commissions while watching TMNT

I'm a little obbsessed with TMNT at the moment. lol.

yeeeeah... that right there, that is my life right now

Dr.Yami

。◕‿◕。
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Other
  • Playing games (LoL, PoE, D3, Persona, Disgaea...)

Do front ends and back ends for web
Code something fun
Other game engines (Unity, Love2D...)
Sing and write melody/lyric
Go to school
Party!
$@*@($&!$@*#&*!

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Playing indie games on Kongregate. I've probably played some hundreds of games already over the past couple years, given the number of badges I've collected. If you're on kong as well you can add me.

At some point I started slowing down cause most of the "easier" badges were claimed (based on type of game and time I'm willing to spend on it).

I also did some reverse engineering of proprietary 2D graphics, 3D models, and file archives and wrote converters from those formats to a common format like PNG. Not as much now, but if I came across a game and wanted to see its resources, I'd still go and look at the data if an unpacker didn't exist already.

Venya

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I do art of some kind at least once a day otherwise its usually a video game of some kind and coming up with characters too, or stories. 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nbayoungboy