Faye Valentine

The Mapgician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Make other games. No, but really, a lot of procrastinating actually lol. And listen to music, general stuff, y'know.
Except when I'm databasing. That requires all my focus. That, and cutscenes. Hate/love cutscenes.

GLM

ブラッドシェド © 1989 POLOCOM
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I usually listen to old episodes of The Opie & Anthony Show (shock jocks from a decade ago, but they had some funny comedians on regularly) or have random YouTube stuff I don't need to pay visual attention to in another window.

Hyouryuu-Na

Very very lazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I keep google chrome on. Generally this forum is in one tab and any of pewdiepie, markiplier, jacksepticeye or CoryxKenshin videos are in another tab. I take help from this forum and sometimes just watch a few minutes from the gameplay videos. Huge distraction but it helps me to relax lol. Sometimes I listen to music but that doesn't help because I keep singing along or humming and that's a bigger distraction XD

durrrrrrrrrr

one poster
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I focus all of my attention into the game. I'm not very good at game development, so if I lose focus I forget how to do basic things.

Vaena

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
When digital painting/doing design work: Stream horror flicks. ...yes, really, lol. Ok, Ok, sometimes other types of movies/shows but I do watch mostly horror.
When coding: Stream game music I have rights to use, to help me pick which are annoying after a while, which can be good 'background music', and which can be 'themes' because I always stop to listen to them for a moment when they come on.
When writing: Stream unrelated instrumental music (no, not always classical, though a good piano solo can be quite focusing). Anything that keeps my brain focused and never distracted.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like getting a cup of tea and a gigantic bowl of fruits and vegetables and munching away. If I'm not composing music, I'll listen to instrumental music.

Clockwarkgate

RGSS2 User
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
listening to music or youtube. And by youtube, specifically TooDamnFilthy

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Depends what I'm doing, but it's usually either listening to some kind of music (varies depending on the part of the game) or random stories/RPs on YouTube. If I'm composing, though, I can't really do anything.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What I do is spend to much time playing the story out in my head and not enough time actualizing it onto paper or screen. Sometimes I'll get lost researching a topic. When I'm actually getting something done though, it usually has to be late at night when people are leaving me alone.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I remember once when I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom and I got to dance with some of the cast members! It was so much fun! After the show my dad and I got frozen lemonade and some ice cream. It makes me feel better remembering the good things about my dad... maybe I will return to Orlando.
spending almost entire day to mod skyrim but it still couldn't run properly :(
My friend has become one with the glitter. @ImaginaryVillain, got any room in the Cult of the Sporkle?
I still cannot wrap my head around how to edit and use arrays in RPG Maker MV o_O
Gamemaking has been slower, but I do my best to make small progress every day. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Indipendentzia