What do you think would be the most fitting anime opening/ending for your RPG Maker Game?

Ikari

Noir Spiral
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Not even sure where this topic is supposed to go so I posted it where I think it goes, lol.

Just as the topic says, what do you think would be the most fitting anime opening/ending for your RPG Maker Game? Rather, if your RPG Maker Game got an anime adaptation or something. Or rather, most fitting lyrics for the mood/story/characters of your game. Either one works.

TwilightTeddiez

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've thought about this a lot actually, and we kind of are actually hoping to get an anime opening for the game we're working on so far. At the moment I've come down to a few songs that would best fit the animation I have in my head:

Back-On - Strike Back

One Ok Rock - Jibun Rock

Reign of Kindo - Just Wait

There for Tomorrow - A Little Faster

UVERworld - Gekidou

Abingdon Boy School - Innocent Sorrow

Machinae Supremacy - Attack Music

Yoshioka Aika - Maikaze

This is all based on a 1:30-2min opening and they all have different feels for different scenarios! Now if I had to write out ever Scenario, that would take forever!

Ikari

Noir Spiral
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I suppose I'll go as well. =P

Either one of these two would be for the anime opening of my game:

LiSA - Traumerei

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IHUMGa1EVo

FELT - Light my Life

And this one would be the anime ending song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1AfdKVa2Vg

FELT - In The End

Somehow, I've actually got each scenario for openings/endings in my head. I often daydream about my characters in an anime opening/ending, which is pretty much how I got the ideas xD.

Last edited by a moderator:

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I've often daydreamed an opening to an anime of my game, usually just recasting the openings of anime I'm watching with my characters.

But even though I'm using different music for the game, i'd probably pick Take Flight by Lindsey Sterling as a theme song.

Eurgh

Lord of the Reapers
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Depending on how the intro would play out.

to name a few, albeit all would work depending on what stage the anime would be set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just like this website:
lol
I streamed Moonfall on 9/25/20
and have started a page to showcase my vids/stream :kaoluv:

Please subscribe and follow, it's free, it's quick and one sub means so much to me, it would really make my day~ :wub

And now to face my worst enemy... adding color :kaocry:
Power has been restored FINALLY to our home in Lake Charles. Hurricane Laura tried to wreck our lives and disrupt my work on the commercial project i have going with Cloud 9 but the key word is TRIED!!! Slowly moving from the shelter to home over the next week or so. I WILL NOT QUIT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaton