What does the (save BGM) option work for?

TheBreaker24998

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone, while I have been making my video game, every time I look for the option to play a BGM, I always see the option to save BGM, but I never knew what it works for, I have tried it, but absolutely nothing happens that I know of, Can someone tell me what it is for?

tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
When Save BGM event command used, it saves the current track's position. Using Replay BGM will play the track from where it was last saved.

Player listen to music in the overworld -> Save BGM when battle begins -> when battle ends, Replay BGM and music remember where it left off.

Detailed definition of Save BGM- https://rmmv.neocities.org/page/01_10_11.html#p03
Edit: Website of MV Help is out of date, hence the typo on Replay BGM definition

Last edited:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

TheBreaker24998

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When Save BGM event command used, it saves the current track's position. Using Replay BGM will play the track from where it was last saved.

Player listen to music in the overworld -> Save BGM when battle begins -> when battle ends, Replay BGM and music remember where it left off.

Detailed definition of Save BGM- https://rmmv.neocities.org/page/01_10_11.html#p03
Edit: Website of MV Help is out of date, hence the typo on Replay BGM definition
oh well, I understand bro, I see why many people do not talk about that function, I do not see much use xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you try to figure out a color scheme for an alien ship so that it's something other than "Grey on Grey".
It's up for viewing! See what happened when EquestriAlert got tested in 1997... or was it a test? Did somepony hack the system? Or did somepony push the wrong switch? Even Adagio Dazzle (the owner of the channel) has no clue.

Can you put the pieces together? Don't worry, the game isn't over yet! There's more pieces to add on!
Why parodies are always underrated on your opinion?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notreeee