What does your country look like?

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hi Everyone!

Since there are so many different countries on this forum why not share some pictures of your home country with everyone?

I will start with some pics I took today when I went out to a Goose Festival ( Germans make a festival out of everything... but it was fun!)

Warning, lots of pictures!

And some things from a bakery:

[\spoiler]

Wookiee420

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
my country looks like a bunch of racists claiming they arent racist and hypocrits, fighting with a bunch of entitled hypocritical lazy sexy lady, who are fighting with more people who claim to know everything while they actually know nothing. and while this is happening you turn around and see greedy corporations trying to claim that they can desecrate native holy lands to create a "safe" pipeline when they other pipes this company owns constantly leak.

but colorado is pretty and i have legal weed

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoetSmith