What Exactly is in the Vexed Collection Pack?

Danielcross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, it does not contain those packs. It contains all the materials she made over the years for a program here on the forums, that no longer exists, called Members +.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
[move]Product Discussion and Support[/move]The only way you'd be double paying for anything is if you had a Members+ subscription during the months she contributed.

Danielcross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, it does not contain those packs. It contains all the materials she made over the years for a program here on the forums, that no longer exists, called Members +.
Thanks!

[move]Product Discussion and Support[/move]The only way you'd be double paying for anything is if you had a Members+ subscription during the months she contributed.
Sorry, I'm still quite new here, didn't see that products had a specific section. Thanks for the pointer!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor