What features you want to have in an ATB system?

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Another Idea:

Action input speed for enemies or actors with autobattle and/or confusion

Instead of always letting them input actions instantly(right after they become able to act), a wait with duration set by users can be applied to them.

This feature can be used to reduce the unfairness of the action input time needed for players. The wait can also be set to be longer when the battler has a longer skill list or is less decisive, adding another aspect to enemy capabilities. The wait can even be applied to various difficulty levels, making enemies on higher difficulty levels to have shorter waits, while the opposite can be applied to actors with autobattle and/or confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Started playing Danganronpa 3 in French - Eyes started bleeding in less than 5 minutes - Installed English text instead.
Why, translator, whyyyy???
-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insani1022