What game are you currently Playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by l8rose, Mar 29, 2018.

1. realice

realice Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Persona 5, just hooked up lately

RetroExcellent likes this.
  2. rue669

rue669 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Devil may cry 5!

Fun but 3 will always be my fav

3. BadLittleSeed

BadLittleSeed 100% Organic, 1000% Evil! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Currently playing Shining in the Darkness. Yeah it's an oldie, but I never beat the game way back when - going for Shining Force III after I'm done.

RetroExcellent likes this.
  4. gomes766

gomes766 Villager Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
    I play real-life escape room games with my friends. Their decorations are super-realistic, it's like I was in completely new reality, scary reality. Our team have only an hour to solve all mysteries and escape from that place. It is very exciting. These game inspire me the most.

5. Henryetha

Henryetha Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    german
    Currently only "GoT: Winter Is Coming" (the new browsergame).
    I wanted to play FF14, but hardly find any time, to login and play there..

The browsergame is open all day, so whatever I am doing, I can interrupt every now and then, and do something in that game.

6. Joe_Schmoe

Joe_Schmoe Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Final Fantasy XIV, but my sub ends tomorrow, after which I'll be playing RPG Maker XP. As far as why I like the game (a copy and paste from a FF XIV forum post),:

• Level/item level sync. It's nice to be able to play my role in instances without being supplanted by some raid-geared jackass who has no business being in there to begin with, forcing me to drop group out of frustration, a la World of Warcraft. In this game, the playing field is much more level (end-game item level sync is too generous though).

• Being able to level all classes on one character. This is a huge quality-of-life feature with me, much less of a logistical nightmare than World of Warcraft, where I had to character hop like crazy just to, say, create and fully upgrade one stinking item. Here, while you still have to "hop", it's much more easier to do.

• Crafting/gathering. Good god, what a feature! A (fairly complicated) game with a game. I can't recall a single other game I've played where they had this. Usually you just click an anvil/forge/menu/etc, select how many you want to make, then AFK until it's all done. Here in this game, you actually craft stuff.

7. Kokoro Hane

Kokoro Hane Overly Ambitious Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    I am actually playing various RPG Maker titles lol. Downloaded a classic known as "Romancing Walker" because the quality really feels like an old JRPG. Took some work to get it to run, but wasn't too hard.

As far as non-indie stuff, I am playing Unreal [Gold Edition]. It's my favourite FPS of all time and I am still in awe of its graphics, despite being from 1998. When you compare it to other games back then, it'll blow you away. I just love the enviornments, a bit of story through the log entries you read from various people that didn't survive or diary entries from the Nali you encounter, and then the action... oh my the action is great, the enemy A.I. is still one of the best I've ever seen! And the music, hnnnng.... the music is so beautiful. One of my fave game OSTs of all time! This is literally my favourite video game, ever.

8. karljensen

karljensen Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3
    I am playing Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise on PS4. It's very nice game.
    soundcloud downloader

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  9. joombo

joombo Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm currently playing Dying Light, Celeste, and Horizon Zero Dawn.

10. Patt-Ytto

Patt-Ytto I make pixel art and music for games. Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Right now I'm playing the games of the latest jam I participated in but I want to go back to the RE2 remake soon.

11. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Engr. Adiktuzmiko Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy' Veteran

First Language:
    Tagalog
    PS4: Just finished Atelier Sophie and Currently playing Dragon Age Inquisition...

Switch: D3, waiting for either Dragons Dogma or FFXII

Mobile: Epic Seven

Lonewulf123 likes this.
  12. watermark

watermark Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Now playing Sunless Sea. Which made me go back to replay some FTL. And I finally beat FTL! Okay, it was on easy mode, but still. Maybe I just don't get it, but I really don't see how anyone can beat that game in normal mode.

I find these CYOA & survival strategy games oddly addictive. Why is this so? Much of it is repetitive and should be boring, but they aren't.

13. Windows i7

Windows i7 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Call of Duty Black Ops II campaign. I noticed some of the features that were multiplayer only in older CoD games are available in campaign in BO2 which is cool.

14. Lonewulf123

Lonewulf123 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Enlish
    I just played Temmie’s short little game “Escaped Chasm”. A brilliant example of how you can make a simple rpg maker title really unique and fun to look at.

15. Nekron

Nekron Master of Seiba Member

First Language:
    Polish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Sekiro but my mouse is broken at the moment so i didnt get to finish it.
    From rpg side i guess,i started playing corruption of laetitia.Didnt get far tho so im still in the first general area.
    Stopped after i made a decision i didnt like.

16. DonaldAlien3

DonaldAlien3 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I want to entertain after working hours and I found OMG 3Q game, the game is at apknite

17. HentaiPie

HentaiPie Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I just made an account in league and have been playing with my buddy the last few days. This is the only game other than my own atm that I'm actually into playing.

18. Luxintra

Luxintra Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    I've recently started replaying Destiny 2 no idea why but I've really enjoyed going back to it, it might be due to how it's mindless fun just getting power weapons, I think people should give it a go.

19. BlissyMKW

BlissyMKW Rawr Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Other than grinding Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition, I recently got Fire Emblem Warriors and Kingdom Hearts 3, but I haven't started KH3 yet.

20. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Engr. Adiktuzmiko Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy' Veteran

First Language:
    Tagalog
    PS4: Dragon's Dogma, Super Robot Wars T

Switch: Diablo 3, Xenoblade Chronicles 2.. Gonna get FFXII sometime soon

PC: Mostly my own game in development during testings xD and Valkyria Chronicles 2 on PPSSPP

Mobile: Epic Seven, Valkyrie Anatomia, Toram