BadLittleSeed

100% Organic, 1000% Evil!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Currently playing Shining in the Darkness. Yeah it's an oldie, but I never beat the game way back when - going for Shining Force III after I'm done.

gomes766

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
VNM
I play real-life escape room games with my friends. Their decorations are super-realistic, it's like I was in completely new reality, scary reality. Our team have only an hour to solve all mysteries and escape from that place. It is very exciting. These game inspire me the most.

Henryetha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
Currently only "GoT: Winter Is Coming" (the new browsergame).
I wanted to play FF14, but hardly find any time, to login and play there..

The browsergame is open all day, so whatever I am doing, I can interrupt every now and then, and do something in that game.

Joe_Schmoe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Final Fantasy XIV, but my sub ends tomorrow, after which I'll be playing RPG Maker XP. As far as why I like the game (a copy and paste from a FF XIV forum post),:

• Level/item level sync. It's nice to be able to play my role in instances without being supplanted by some raid-geared jackass who has no business being in there to begin with, forcing me to drop group out of frustration, a la World of Warcraft. In this game, the playing field is much more level (end-game item level sync is too generous though).

• Being able to level all classes on one character. This is a huge quality-of-life feature with me, much less of a logistical nightmare than World of Warcraft, where I had to character hop like crazy just to, say, create and fully upgrade one stinking item. Here, while you still have to "hop", it's much more easier to do.

• Crafting/gathering. Good god, what a feature! A (fairly complicated) game with a game. I can't recall a single other game I've played where they had this. Usually you just click an anvil/forge/menu/etc, select how many you want to make, then AFK until it's all done. Here in this game, you actually craft stuff.

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am actually playing various RPG Maker titles lol. Downloaded a classic known as "Romancing Walker" because the quality really feels like an old JRPG. Took some work to get it to run, but wasn't too hard.

As far as non-indie stuff, I am playing Unreal [Gold Edition]. It's my favourite FPS of all time and I am still in awe of its graphics, despite being from 1998. When you compare it to other games back then, it'll blow you away. I just love the enviornments, a bit of story through the log entries you read from various people that didn't survive or diary entries from the Nali you encounter, and then the action... oh my the action is great, the enemy A.I. is still one of the best I've ever seen! And the music, hnnnng.... the music is so beautiful. One of my fave game OSTs of all time! This is literally my favourite video game, ever.

joombo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm currently playing Dying Light, Celeste, and Horizon Zero Dawn.

Patt-Ytto

I make pixel art and music for games.
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Right now I'm playing the games of the latest jam I participated in but I want to go back to the RE2 remake soon.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
PS4: Just finished Atelier Sophie and Currently playing Dragon Age Inquisition...

Switch: D3, waiting for either Dragons Dogma or FFXII

Mobile: Epic Seven

watermark

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Now playing Sunless Sea. Which made me go back to replay some FTL. And I finally beat FTL! Okay, it was on easy mode, but still. Maybe I just don't get it, but I really don't see how anyone can beat that game in normal mode.

I find these CYOA & survival strategy games oddly addictive. Why is this so? Much of it is repetitive and should be boring, but they aren't.

Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Call of Duty Black Ops II campaign. I noticed some of the features that were multiplayer only in older CoD games are available in campaign in BO2 which is cool.

Lonewulf123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Enlish
I just played Temmie’s short little game “Escaped Chasm”. A brilliant example of how you can make a simple rpg maker title really unique and fun to look at.

Nekron

Master of Seiba
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sekiro but my mouse is broken at the moment so i didnt get to finish it.
From rpg side i guess,i started playing corruption of laetitia.Didnt get far tho so im still in the first general area.
Stopped after i made a decision i didnt like.

DonaldAlien3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to entertain after working hours and I found OMG 3Q game, the game is at apknite

HentaiPie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just made an account in league and have been playing with my buddy the last few days. This is the only game other than my own atm that I'm actually into playing.

Luxintra

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I've recently started replaying Destiny 2 no idea why but I've really enjoyed going back to it, it might be due to how it's mindless fun just getting power weapons, I think people should give it a go.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Other than grinding Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition, I recently got Fire Emblem Warriors and Kingdom Hearts 3, but I haven't started KH3 yet.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
PS4: Dragon's Dogma, Super Robot Wars T

Switch: Diablo 3, Xenoblade Chronicles 2.. Gonna get FFXII sometime soon

PC: Mostly my own game in development during testings xD and Valkyria Chronicles 2 on PPSSPP

Mobile: Epic Seven, Valkyrie Anatomia, Toram

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor