What game are you currently Playing?

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
A great game that seemingly lacks discussion wherever I go online. Albeit maybe some people are just bored of Warriors games.
Despite owning the original on the Wii U, I probably have more hours in HWDE than I do in Breath of the Wild.
The quality of life changes that DE adds in (along with more Adventure Mode maps) honestly makes it much better than the Wii U version in my opinion. I tried going back to Wii U version and it just feels so sluggish compared to DE.

I also have far more hours in DE than I do in any of my other Switch games. The only game it'll probably never match is my combined playtime in Mario Kart Wii.

woop

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Even though its a 10+ year old game now, I can't seem to stop playing Team Fortress 2.

The game has a unique charm to it that I never get tired of.

Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was just playing GMod... as a Minecraft Creeper playermodel with a wire explosive parented to myself so I could RP as a creeper and blow people up. It was pretty funny. Now I just need to play the hissing noise in the mic before I detonate lol.

GLM

ブラッドシェド © 1989 POLOCOM
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is this site full of mostly PC and Nintendo enthusiasts?

I'm in the midst of Ace Combat 7, and am second guessing going for the platinum trophy now that I realize I need to do some insane things like clear campaign mode without taking any damage and clear campaign mode using only machine gun fire. I'm only human, Namco.

As much as people like to hate Konami, I'm also enjoying the Castlevania Anniversary Collection. They had the very much respected M2 guys do this one, and they nailed it. I personally wouldn't have included save states for casuals, but I understand why they would. Just because I wasted my youth in front of my NES swearing at the ghost ship in Castlevania III doesn't mean everyone needs to.

Dreadshadow

Lv 38 Tech Magician
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am at the second expansion of Witcher 3, which is probably the best open world 3D RPG I ever played.
I play Overwatch daily for a while.
Sometimes I enter to play Elements (online indie free card game)
Rarely I enter to play Urban Rivals.
I still play Minecraft. Hey! It is addictive okay?

Amane Kagari

Knight Regalius of Regisia Kingdom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I guess I'll join in. What I'm playing now? Mostly Tera (PC) and a mobile game called Epic Seven. Otherwise, not much really. Sometimes I play Closers (PC). And I do play games that not many people play also like Planet Coaster (PC) and such. Oh right. I also play a mobile rhythm game called Bang Dream! Girls Band Party! (a.k.a. Bandori)

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Persona 4 Golden: I'm torn trying to decide between, whether to join the music or the drama club. Seems like music club gives more stats boost.

But I'm not too excited about either choices. Drama girl looks pretty boring, while music girl is somewhat like Hinata, easier to look at. :rolleyes: I would have chosen drama and soccer, if it was real life. At least in drama, I could learn to act and be an actor. Music, I have no zero talents for it, even though I like listening to it. :oops:

Aw man, what to do...? :confused:

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
Spiderman on my PS4, FFXII Zodiac Age and Farm Together in my Switch, MHG on my 3DS. xD

I was thinking of getting MHGU on my swith and migrating my save but I decided that since Im a solo hunter anyway, its better to just keep playing in my 3DS.

Farm Together is an awesome game for people who want a super casual farming game, you can pop-in, plant some crops, quit game and come back hours later and the crops are ready for harvest since it uses a realtime system.

@Mr. Detective - I picked acting club in that game iirc. I believe it does start boring but part of the club's story is figuring out why and following what happens

Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered on PC. The graphics are epic.

I am at the second expansion of Witcher 3, which is probably the best open world 3D RPG I ever played.
The lore in that game is just like the graphics... epic.

rue669

RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been playing Legrand Legacy on my Switch during commutes to work. It's pretty good. I wish it was more polished.

But these days I am obsessing over FF14.

I had almost meant to go into it but I've never been an MMO guy. I used to make fun of WoW players.

But now--holy crap, I love this game! There's no reason to buy any other game. It's so much fun!

Gallia

Global Support
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm usually playing Starcraft 2, if i decide to open my giant steam library then.... i guess random games, I recently played Black Clover Quartet Knights, My Hero One's Justice, and more, i won't list them all lol,

alexsandro22

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
World of warcraft. And I recently also passed game the Witcher 3. I certainly can say theese are my favorite games cause I used to spend a lot of time to play them. The last game I've downloaded here last year and I hadn't played anything else since that time. I suppose this is kind of person who I am.. I prefer play only few games but for a while.

Last edited:

luzi

Freelance Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Right now im playing
On Nintendo Switch
- Bloodstained Ritual of the Night
- Ace Attorney Trilogy HD

On Mobile Phone
- Azur Lane

Rukiri

I like to make Action-RPGs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Dragon Ball FighterZ, close to Angel rank now!
It's funny, I'm super low on the leaderboards yet there is barely anyone on Angel rank let alone Zen-OH!

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Persona 4 Golden: About to rescue Kanji, on the tenth floor now. Not sure how hard the boss is going to be... My level is 23-24 so I'm grinding a bit more just to be on the safe side.
But seriously, this game feels like it's just outright cheating sometimes. :mad: I've had to restart many times because
- Enemies suddenly gang up on the MC just for the lulz
- Do a lot more damage than I expected, in some case more than 50% of my HP and I have no way to recover in time or see it coming. Add number 1 to this and you have rage fuel.
- Got struck with a weakness attack. Add number 1.
- Some enemies have an Allah Akbar attack that can easily wipe out the entire party; add this with any of the above
Sometimes, my other characters would be KO'ed for the reasons above or run away from fear. When exploring dungeon, it's impossible to run away from an enemy because they always chase after you. I also feel like characters miss their attacks more than they should have, compared to other similar RPG games. :eek:

I can't remember if it was annoying like this in P3 or not. But at least I had save state when I played it, lol. :rolleyes:

Also, I usually have to look up the answer online when the MC gets called on to answer a question. Man, some of these are quite challenging. XD A typical American student would probably be clueless. :confused:

BF4: This game has the worst playerbase I've ever seen in any games. Poor teamwork, dumb players, no one knows what to do or how to win a game, even the most basic things. Wasted enough time with it. :mad:

Welp. Back to playing offline JRPG again. :cool:

Last edited:

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Mr. Detective
I don’t remember saving Kanji being that hard? Unless you’re trying to clear the entire dungeon in one try/day? I didn’t grind much and focused on the social parts of the game but since you’ll be warned ahead of time you can easily afford 3-5 drives or more into each dungeon without sacrificing much of the more interesting story and social events.

To be honest, I’ve not finished P4:Golden (yet), but it’s more because the game is so frikking long that it feels like it’ll never end. I think I’m like 80~90 hours into the game and it’s not done yet...

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Im playing DarkSouls and I cant stop, please send help!!! *sets summon sign.... waits T.T *....

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I am currently playing Sekiro, although I have a good deal of other games that I intend to play. I was playing Monster Hunter: World for a while before Sekiro, for example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor