What game are you currently Playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by l8rose, Mar 29, 2018.

1. BlissyMKW

BlissyMKW Rawr Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    The quality of life changes that DE adds in (along with more Adventure Mode maps) honestly makes it much better than the Wii U version in my opinion. I tried going back to Wii U version and it just feels so sluggish compared to DE.

I also have far more hours in DE than I do in any of my other Switch games. The only game it'll probably never match is my combined playtime in Mario Kart Wii.

2. woop

woop Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Even though its a 10+ year old game now, I can't seem to stop playing Team Fortress 2.

The game has a unique charm to it that I never get tired of.

3. Windows i7

Windows i7 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I was just playing GMod... as a Minecraft Creeper playermodel with a wire explosive parented to myself so I could RP as a creeper and blow people up. It was pretty funny. Now I just need to play the hissing noise in the mic before I detonate lol.

4. Mystic_Enigma

Mystic_Enigma Temporary Mama Veteran

In MY world, you are not welcome in my world!
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Currently? Smash Ultimate and a lot of Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate Also MarioKart 8 Deluxe.

5. GLM

GLM ブラッドシェド © 1989 POLOCOM Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Is this site full of mostly PC and Nintendo enthusiasts?

I'm in the midst of Ace Combat 7, and am second guessing going for the platinum trophy now that I realize I need to do some insane things like clear campaign mode without taking any damage and clear campaign mode using only machine gun fire. I'm only human, Namco.

As much as people like to hate Konami, I'm also enjoying the Castlevania Anniversary Collection. They had the very much respected M2 guys do this one, and they nailed it. I personally wouldn't have included save states for casuals, but I understand why they would. Just because I wasted my youth in front of my NES swearing at the ghost ship in Castlevania III doesn't mean everyone needs to.

6. Dreadshadow

Dreadshadow Lv 38 Tech Magician Moderator

First Language:
    Greek
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I am at the second expansion of Witcher 3, which is probably the best open world 3D RPG I ever played.
    I play Overwatch daily for a while.
    Sometimes I enter to play Elements (online indie free card game)
    Rarely I enter to play Urban Rivals.
    I still play Minecraft. Hey! It is addictive okay?

Engr. Adiktuzmiko likes this.
  7. Amane Kagari

Amane Kagari The Unimpressive Hero MC That's (Not) Ever Known Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I guess I'll join in. What I'm playing now? Mostly Tera (PC) and a mobile game called Epic Seven. Otherwise, not much really. Sometimes I play Closers (PC). And I do play games that not many people play also like Planet Coaster (PC) and such. Oh right. I also play a mobile rhythm game called Bang Dream! Girls Band Party! (a.k.a. Bandori)

8. Mr. Detective

Mr. Detective NATO Special Operative Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Persona 4 Golden: I'm torn trying to decide between, whether to join the music or the drama club. Seems like music club gives more stats boost.

But I'm not too excited about either choices. Drama girl looks pretty boring, while music girl is somewhat like Hinata, easier to look at. :rolleyes: I would have chosen drama and soccer, if it was real life. At least in drama, I could learn to act and be an actor. Music, I have no zero talents for it, even though I like listening to it. :oops:

Aw man, what to do...? :confused:

Engr. Adiktuzmiko likes this.
  9. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Engr. Adiktuzmiko Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy' Veteran

First Language:
    Tagalog
    Spiderman on my PS4, FFXII Zodiac Age and Farm Together in my Switch, MHG on my 3DS. xD

I was thinking of getting MHGU on my swith and migrating my save but I decided that since Im a solo hunter anyway, its better to just keep playing in my 3DS.

Farm Together is an awesome game for people who want a super casual farming game, you can pop-in, plant some crops, quit game and come back hours later and the crops are ready for harvest since it uses a realtime system.

@Mr. Detective - I picked acting club in that game iirc. I believe it does start boring but part of the club's story is figuring out why and following what happens

10. Windows i7

Windows i7 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered on PC. The graphics are epic.

The lore in that game is just like the graphics... epic.

11. rue669

rue669 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I've been playing Legrand Legacy on my Switch during commutes to work. It's pretty good. I wish it was more polished.

But these days I am obsessing over FF14.

I had almost meant to go into it but I've never been an MMO guy. I used to make fun of WoW players.

But now--holy crap, I love this game! There's no reason to buy any other game. It's so much fun!

12. Gallia

Gallia Global Support Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm usually playing Starcraft 2, if i decide to open my giant steam library then.... i guess random games, I recently played Black Clover Quartet Knights, My Hero One's Justice, and more, i won't list them all lol,

13. alexsandro22

alexsandro22 Warper Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    World of warcraft. And I recently also passed game the Witcher 3. I certainly can say theese are my favorite games cause I used to spend a lot of time to play them. The last game I've downloaded here last year and I hadn't played anything else since that time. I suppose this is kind of person who I am.. I prefer play only few games but for a while.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  14. noajb

noajb Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I think I'll stick with Google Play, but thanks

15. luzi

luzi Freelance Artist Veteran

First Language:
    Thai
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Right now im playing
    On Nintendo Switch
    - Bloodstained Ritual of the Night
    - Ace Attorney Trilogy HD

On Mobile Phone
    - Azur Lane

16. Rukiri

Rukiri I like to make Action-RPGs Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Dragon Ball FighterZ, close to Angel rank now!
    It's funny, I'm super low on the leaderboards yet there is barely anyone on Angel rank let alone Zen-OH!