wander

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Lego Starwars III with my friend using a computer sharing program so we can both play whilst being in different parts of the country

Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Minecraft lately. Banning griefers and trolls almost everyday on a server I am an admin on. There's something satisfying about watching a troll's effort come undone in an instant.

Kwerty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lego Starwars III with my friend using a computer sharing program so we can both play whilst being in different parts of the country

I worked on the SW3 Lego game.
Nice studio, with a great team!

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Persona 4 Golden: Scooter ride with Yosuke + school camping trip. :biggrin: Oh my god, my sides!
013.gif

The other day, I had to redo one hour of progress because my Vita's memory card decided to malfunction for no reason. Couldn't save, and couldn't see old data, either. Damn Sony and their lack of products QA. It was after Kanji was saved. His optional dungeon, from floor 5 to 10. Glad I got past that part. o_O

@Mr. Detective
I don’t remember saving Kanji being that hard? Unless you’re trying to clear the entire dungeon in one try/day? I didn’t grind much and focused on the social parts of the game but since you’ll be warned ahead of time you can easily afford 3-5 drives or more into each dungeon without sacrificing much of the more interesting story and social events.

To be honest, I’ve not finished P4:Golden (yet), but it’s more because the game is so frikking long that it feels like it’ll never end. I think I’m like 80~90 hours into the game and it’s not done yet...

Kanji himself wasn't too difficult, since I grinded enough. It's just that sometimes, you run into enemies that like to gang up on you or can one shot the entire team (or in a few turns) because you couldn't heal in time. Sometimes the game just feel unfair, like some examples I gave above. :confused:

Yeah, I have been clearing dungeons in one or two days. And after I beat the main boss, I'd spend another maybe 1-2 days grinding toward the new optional boss. I try to gather sidequest items while I'm in there, whenever possible. I hope to use most of my time to advance social links and do other activities. I don't think I focused on social links as much as this in P3, though... Can't remember. :rolleyes:

DantonSlip

Commissions open.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Personnally, I play a lot Overwatch, but I'm more and more disgusted by the french community (too salty, too insulting, too agressive, I really hate this kind of behaviour when the purpose is just playing a game and having fun).

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Personnally, I play a lot Overwatch, but I'm more and more disgusted by the french community (too salty, too insulting, too agressive, I really hate this kind of behaviour when the purpose is just playing a game and having fun).

What if I told you, there is the block feature, along with the mute? Someone will annoy me once. There will be not a second time.
Plus I really enjoy OW too and all the community is toxic, not only French.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We currently have a lot of Fire Emblem going down in my household.

DantonSlip

Commissions open.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMXP
What if I told you, there is the block feature, along with the mute? Someone will annoy me once. There will be not a second time.
Plus I really enjoy OW too and all the community is toxic, not only French.
I know this feature, but still. If someone wants to ruin your experience, mute or not, he will do it ^^ And I'm playing on european servers. For now, I just saw frenches ruin the game and having that kind of behaviour.

Sometimes, others can be upset but not this way.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just finished playing the Rusty Lake series on my phone and on steam. It's been very interesting. I like when I finish a game and I'm still effected by it the next day.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Finishing FFXII on the switch and also playing SAO Fatal Bullet on it. Playing Laplace M and Zero No Kiseki on my phone right now.. My Ps4 is having a break time after finishing Spider-man on it, my next game on it would either be my NG+ of Cold Steel 2 or AC Origins.

Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Playing No Man's Sky on PC with the Beyond update and its pretty fun.

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Persona 4 Golden:
Rise: It's my first time, please be gentle.
Me: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Rise: *turns on light*
Me:
001.gif

Really having some nasty bad luck with this game right now. My save either got corrupted or my memory card was malfunctioning again. I got the "save failed" and no load data error twice. That's about 2 hours of progress or so out the window and I had to replay again. Curse these idiot engineers. Yeah, now this game really makes me violent.
Upanhso.tk-20.gif
What the goddamn hell is wrong with this game? Or this memory card? Damn it!

mazzy-elf

Artist and Daydreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Picked up Minecraft again, playing with friends and my partner's work friends.... I am the only girl in the realm :c so I'm making this pretty little SeaMonkey castle in an ocean monument, while everyone else is making horrific contraptions enslaving poor little village people to do their work for them.
Edit: There is also a lot of suggestive looking statues.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am playing Live-A-Live. Currently in the prehistoric era:LZSrasp:

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Mostly building stuff in DQ builders 2 for my son at the moment :)

wander

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Found cool slot games recently. Easy but entertaining.

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Persona 4 Golden: got highest score on the exam, preparing for summer vacation.
- The devil social link is... quite interesting. I'm glad I took the job at the hospital.
088.gif

- Feels like Rise is trying to hit on me all the time, as opposed to Chie and Yukiko who seem to just want to hang out.
036.gif

- Sorry, Rise. I wanted to see you in a swimsuit, too, but I couldn't leave Chie and Yukiko out. So I picked "want to see Kanji's swimsuit" instead.
002.gif

- Haven't been able to spend time with Marie recently. Wonder if I still need to wait...
Not sure if I missed anything else funny. Man, more social links to take care of and more things to do now!
88.gif

Redeye

Chronicles Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Modding Skyrim SE yet again.

And the cycle goes on.

Milkdud

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For the past couple of months my free time has been playing Destiny 2 almost exclusively, I used to be an on and off player, but something has just clicked with my brain that I have been playing it a lot.

Once my free time clears up a bit, I'll be getting back into Fire Emblem: Three Houses and try and finish that before I move onto anything else.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dude...Untitled Goose Game. Was having a crummy day. Now it’s much better.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

5 months and no progression at all, i love me.
1.6 update incoming with quality breakthrough! :kaoluv:

1643254634071.png
I might try the mechanical bull at the fair on Friday... for one of the challenges, if you stay on for two minutes, you win $200. I might give that a try and see if I win--I'm pretty good at holding on to things.
Remaking a more streamlined version of my Remote Move map skill in MZ, just one switch and one variable to handle everything. If you seen the Move skill in Golden Sun before, moving far away items with your mind is pretty cool

MZtestRemoteMove.gif
I don't want to brag or anything but I was entertaining a woman the other night. I told her jokes while she bandaged my foot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firm_Tofu