Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Halo: Reach on PC at 4k resolution, graphics set to enhanced. All the game needs now is a higher-res texture mod and it'll look amazing.

mazzy-elf

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
'playing' ringfit adventure atm... Was had the first couple of days and have injured myself due to existing conditions but over all I feel a lot better better than I have for months.

MonsterCatcher

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Links Awakening remake and Pokémon Sword

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
trying not to bounce off of a BloodBorne replay but idk...it really is a game I have to FORCE myself to play up to a point and I have not reached that point. the rally mechanic is meant to encourage players to be more aggressive but idk, to me it feels like a trap option. I can't count the number of times I took a big hit, saw that part of the bar go orange and thought "I need that health back" and started frantically attacking only to be overwhelmed and killed and I have not even reached the first boss arena.

I miss shields, and firearms do WAY too little damage. That said the werewolf apocalypse implied by the lore/setting is as fascinating as ever.

Speaking of shields, replaying Dark Souls II with the intention of actually beating it (technically the only Dark Souls that I beat is Demon Souls).

there was a long list of new games I wanted for Christmas that I received exactly zero of so hence I'm playing old games.

rue669

RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just started playing Dragon Ball Z Kararot last night.

It's pretty good. I'm enjoying it. The game looks nice, but it does lack a certain polish (as most anime games do). The music is very repetitive and the combat is basically a fighting game.

But the collectibles and lore is really good. I spent a good hour just going around and exploring the zone I was in getting Z Orbs and finding trinkets to gift to characters.

It also goes through the entire DBZ story, which I've never actually done, even though I was a fan of the show when I was growing up, so it's kinda nice for me in that respect. I can imagine others who have already seen the show so many times or played through it in other DBZ games are just bored with it already lol.

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
NFS: Most Wanted.
I played Underground2 years ago, and Undercover some time after... I never played the games in between.
I'm seeing how MW fits into the larger saga now: some track sections are almost 1-1 copies of sections from Underground, sections designed for MW were later reused for Undercover, exploits from Undercover that start to show up in MW, mechanics from MW that were augmented in Undercover, etc etc
it's like being an anthropologyst and finding the missing link lol

Kvothe

The Bloodness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Brazil
Primarily Uses
N/A
Finally with a new PC, I'm playing: The Witcher 3, Forza Horizon 4, GTA 4 (soon, I was lucky to have it already before it gets deleted from steam), and one online, The Elder Scrolls Online

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Currently playing Planet Zoo with the kid (and cause I love building/managing in games too) :D

Lornsteyn

Sleepy Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Final Fanatasy XV Royal Edition
X was the last good one, after that there was no really good FF, but with XV I got hope again.

Last edited:

Conflictx3

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can imagine others who have already seen the show so many times or played through it in other DBZ games are just bored with it already lol.
not really lol, as my avatar might reveal im a huge DBZ fan and have played and beaten about 50 titles between SNES to now (im only 30 so emulation was big for me in highschool to enjoy some of the older gems).
Im currently playing Kakarot right now as well and i completely agree its nice, with some quriks that need polishing. But i can say this, as an avid DB fan we're all enjoying one hell of a renaissance era, the last DBZ game to feature the complete Z story i believe was Raging Blast 1 for PS3 after that dragonball games either skipped the story entirely or gave us new spins on the story that put things out of order or a myriad of what if characters (Xenoverse, Heroes, Fusions, Ultimate Tenkaichi, etc.) and then we got SUPER, ohhh 2017 & 2018 were great, even with the rocky start the show had we were finally getting new content on a weekly basis, and the the broly movie capped everything off at the start of 2019 and the morro manga going strong till this day.

so its safe to say, when i put in Kakarot and started playing the Saiyan Saga it took me wayyy back, there were SEVERAL times when i went "wait...is that how it happened?", or "I FORGOT THAT HAPPENED" and "DAMMIT WHY DID THEY SKIP MY FAVORITE SCENE?!"

So nostalgia wise its a pretty awesome title, but i DEFINITELY wish they have plans to do a dragonball DLC where we can relive kid goku's adventure because i feel like im trapped in the world of dragon ball with red ribbon army and robots everywhere as far as the saiyan saga goes, im sure by cell saga the maps will feel much more Z-ish.

HumanNinjaToo

The Cheerful Pessimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Currently replaying FF9 and FF12 because I'm really hyped for FF7R. Also playing this interesting strategy-tactic style rpg I found on Steam. It has an interesting dice-rolling mechanic for skills, and the skills are cards you add to your deck. Kind cool.

FleshToDust

Eventer, Disliker of Plugins
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome, love FF9 and FF12 is pretty good too. Nice License board.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2 huge market drops in 2 days. So glad I sold my non-dividend stocks about 2 weeks ago. And if the dividend ones drop heavily, hey more cheap stocks for me!
My tutorial is live! It covers using Yanfly's weapon unleash to replace the basic attack skill with a more dynamic version depending on which weapon type the actor has equipped. It also includes how to import a custom function used to generate a random number within supplied minimum and maximum values, used in the replaced skills, to give weapons a set damage range.
What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Botch