What game are you currently Playing?

damiendada

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I play animal crossing new horizons, one of the best animal crossing I've ever played, it's beautiful, it's new and above all the customization of the island is really great!

FinalBossMan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm going to be stopping my playthrough of Animal Crossing for a bit and delve into Xenoblade Chronicles DE. I never got the chance to finish it on the Wii, so I've been looking forward to revisiting and finally finishing it.

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Currently playing Project Ascension (a classless version of vanilla World of Warcraft but on WotLK patch).

Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Saints Row The Third Remastered. SRTT was already a great game, then they gave it better graphics and now its even more fun to play.

rue669

RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition.

It is glorious! So many great improvements to the original (which I hated--the quality of life was not there).

Kauzz

Hello!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
HEY!
I'm actually playing Persona 5.
Someone can tell me if it's better just play Persona 5 Royal, or can I play the "vanilla"?
The Persona 5 Royal Costs 6x more than the normal, and I don't like much to replay games, so idk if I buy the royal edition or keep playing the normal.
Btw, I have just few hours on the normal (15h I guess...)

BitBrosGames

*Keeps ruminating*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I started Wandersong on the Switch the other day. I watched the trailer and found the style and gameplay pretty amusing, and there's a 50% discount on the eShop this week (or was it 40%?).
I really like it so far, the only downside is that yesterday the game crashed and had no choice but to delete the save file and restart again (good thing I had just started and the bug didn't show up the second time). Has this happened to you guys too or am I the only one? :kaophew:

Yegitu

artistic goofball
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm enjoying Monster Sanctuary a lot right now. It is a real gem to be honest, and it's still in early access. :D

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Phantasy Star II was the last game I was playing seriously, not just to pass the time. I played it old school, like I did back in the day. I drew maps of the dungeons as I progressed, I didn't use save states. (I might have used save states). Seriously, as an adult the blow of getting a game over and starting all the way back in town is too much. It didn't crush my desire to play when I was a kid, but now.....now I use save states.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been playing PSO2 since the NA PC release. Started an alt today because my son wanted to play.

Meet Sterling Cannon the 6'5" Cowboy Robot, and Quetz, the 5'3" manlet with a giant sword.

biglaugh.png

(I'm playing the Cowboy Robot, my son is playing the tiny man, we spent 5 minutes when we were done playing tonight to coordinate this screenshot of us emoting the big laugh together)

Astel

The (grey) knight with that funny look
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I can't really focus in a single game, so at different days and times, I'll probably playing:
  1. Splatoon 2
  2. Subnautica
  3. Minecraft
  4. Tetris 99
  5. Sea of Thieves
  6. Azur Lane

Keiyo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Digimon Cyber Sleuth is my go-to at the moment. I'm also really looking forward to the new SAO game coming out next month.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just restarted another game of valkyria chronicles 4. Decent story, fun somewhat tactical gameplay and an artstyle I really love xD

RachelTheSeeker

Suddenly, a summer breeze...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Currently, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. This game is a huge love-letter to Iga's influence on the Castlevania series, and there's *so* much backer-built stuff within. Almost feels like a collaboration between fans of one my favorite game series. I'm about 3/4's of the way through the map, and nearing the last levels of the game. I saved and quit before the boss of the Oriental Sorcery Lab.

Other than that, faffing with Soul Calibur 6 ranked matches, with Kilik as my main. Up to G1 or G2, so not far. Should probably finish the Libra of Souls mode with my OC. I also bought Final Fantasy 7 Remake recently, but I haven't begun the Chapter 3 side quests yet.

I'm hesitant to continue Fallout 4; for those who like the game, I'm controversial to say that I absolutely hate the Far Harbor DLC. I'm shoving off and doing the main game and/or Nuka World, and am coming back with the finished mods for my weapons and armor and more perks.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm hesitant to continue Fallout 4; for those who like the game, I'm controversial to say that I absolutely hate the Far Harbor DLC. I'm shoving off and doing the main game and/or Nuka World, and am coming back with the finished mods for my weapons and armor and more perks.
Why don't you like Far Harbor? I really enjoyed it, but that's because I loved the whole spoopy fishing village vibe.

On one playthrough, I RPed as a father who had fallen into depression after losing his son shortly after finding him again, and wandered into that radioactive sea to find some purpose, some greater meaning to life. That's when he became an acolyte of Atom. Made him look as sickly and burnt as possible, and joined the Church of Atom in Far Harbor. RPing as an inquisitor of Atom, purging all with nuclear fire and radiation, was a lot of fun. xD

RachelTheSeeker

Suddenly, a summer breeze...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@The Stranger, Far Harbor was just not fun for me thus far. The difficulty feels artificial due to the heavy-hitting, damage-sponge mutant beasts, and I can barely get anywhere without my damage-modded plasma pistol (I have 3 ranks of Gunslinger). The Vim factory was a slog of Super Mutants, and because I didn't wanna get bodied by the nightmarish monsters on Far Harbor, I mulched them with power armor. No effort, and no tension outside of a suicider on the roof.

I liked the aesthetic and hook of Far Harbor and all, but struggling without power armor at Level 33 is not fun. The harpoon gun I got from Mariner or whoever will be a godsend, but I'm clearly not ready for the island. I liked the abandoned bowling alley and the lighthouse, and the one new monster that surprised me (no spoilers) was intense. Heck, even the reskinned raiders as Trappers was a nice touch. It might just be a late-to-post-game DLC, and I'm not there yet.

EDIT: PS, I like the run concept you did for the Child of Atom dude. Been trying to RP as my apocalyptic OC, and had pondered an in-character journal based on my playthrough. Didn't follow through, but might do it with a replay as I'm playing mostly blind by now?

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@RachelTheSeeker I understand. I'm not a fan of fighting super mutants myself; though I hate fighting any kind of robot more. My main character is sneaksy, and uses a silenced sniper rifle and that silenced pistol you get during a mission for the Railroad. She kills most enemies with ease, and even if it takes more than one shot, enemies can never find her because of how sneaky she is. lol. Still, some areas were just annoying, and the A.I is really weird sometimes. It also wasn't fun being forced into silly arena type battles with that character, because she'd be killed very quickly.

I got a lot of enjoyment out of RPing as different characters. I mean, you can become all powerful if you get your level high enough, but that bored me. It was also cool discovering little hidden events and paths you can take depending on the factions you help out. Joining the Institution, for example, lets you alert them to the synth presence in Far Harbor, and they turn up to take the synth leader away. I think there's a similar event if you join the Railroad or Brotherhood.

My priest character eventually went on to not only cleanse Far Harbor in nuclear fire, but conquered the wasteland as a slaver prince. He didn't see himself as a mere bandit lord, though, he was spreading the word of Atom. lol.

Last edited:

RachelCantFocus

I draw weird stuff.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Slime Rancher! Every once and a while I'll pick it up start a new game, play a lot for a couple of days and then stop. It's pretty mellow and I usually get really focused on making the best farm I can and ignore completely the story. plus the slimes are adorable and there is a jet pack!

luzi

Freelance Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Right now I’m playing Xenoblade Definitive Edition.
while on mobile i play arknight and azur lane in free time.

still had alot of backlog JRPG game to finish after xenoblade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:3c here's a thing i made a while while while back
Tried mochi for the first time. It's quite nice. Has a pleasant smell and taste, and is nice and chewy.
made a bio for the protag in my project!
Beggar : "I haven't eat for days..."
Kid : "Just do crime! You will get daily necessity for free in prison~"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teendinsaikha