First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
I've been in a relaxing game mood lately so I've been playing:
Animal Crossing
Stardew Valley
A Short Hike

Helps relax and I can play them in short sessions which is really nice with how busy I am.

Scorps

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I play Stardew Valley at the moment. It's nice to turn off my brain and relax for an hour or two.

FleshToDust

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Currently playing yugioh 2008 for Nintendo DS. One complaint is the AI is really stupid. Weakest AI of any yugioh game I've played thus far.

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I'm playing Minecraft...sometimes even going on Minecraft Feedback [I can never get enough votes for my posts] I love fishing in Minecraft, it's relaxing, and you get some awesome stuff out of it...

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm playing Dragon Quest 4 right now. I started Chrono Trigger but got bored in the 3rd section (the sci-fi 2300 A.D. map with the domes).

ThreeSixNine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm actually playing a few different games atm, for the first time in a while.
LoZ: Lttp
Stardew Valley
Monster Sanctuary

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I finally got myself a Switch and am currently playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
I'm also playing Aveyond 4: Shadows of the Mist on Steam, as it's (J)RPG month in my backlog group. :)

Azurose

Mediocrity itself
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Banjo Tooie, Nintendo 64.

I loved Banjo Kazooie as a kid and somehow never got around to Tooie.

Bakuda

The Music Man
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm playing Final Fantasy X. It came out right around the time I got "too busy for games", so I never got around to playing it until now. I just hit "THE kissing scene". Beautiful. I had a hard time connecting with the characters at first, but when the story takes off it really takes off and I am completely invested now. I'm finally starting to see why everyone loves this game so much!

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I got dragged into FFXIV and I'm also regularly playing Nioh 1, Neverwinter Nights and Total War: Warhammer 2.

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I've been alternating between Twilight Princess HD and Okami HD, since I never got around to beating either. :rswt

SamuelRichards

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
VNM
Recently, I like to play relaxing games, playing which you can relax after a hard week of work these are the ones I find on the gambling site https://kevin.games/ here there is a large assortment of games for every taste, while playing here I not only relax, but get energized for the next week.

Last edited:

RomVHS

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I as well am in the Stardew Valley clan-- :kaojoy: I love the game a lot and play it as much as I can. I also play TES Oblivion quite a bit.

I've been playing a lot of local multiplayer games with my bro as of late. We barely get time to actually sit down and chill out, but when we do we play these games.

Stardew Valley
Satisfactory
Borderlands 2
Party Hard 1 & 2
Rayman Legends

Celestrium

Worldsmith
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Stardew Valley (got new update on Switch with local multiplayer!) and Trails of Cold Steel 4. Just finished Fell Seal and Cosmic Heroine.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I was playing a lot of animal crossing nh, but I lost my switch (probably packed away, I'm moving house.) RIP

So instead I've been playing niche, the genetics survival game. It's really interesting, I've never seen a game like it before. It plays a lot like a one player board game. You have a tribe of creatures, and have to collect food, travel to new islands and do your best to breed helpful genes and keep the population healthy.

watermark

Waiting for that RM vibe to come back.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hooked on Subnautica now. Oh man, 50 hours in already. This is ruining my life!

Btw, it is very good. I especially admire how they balanced it so you're always getting something new.

Switz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just got back into Shogun 2 Total War thanks to Netflix's new documentary about samurai

KenKrath

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm playing Dragon Quest 4 right now. I started Chrono Trigger but got bored in the 3rd section (the sci-fi 2300 A.D. map with the domes).
DQ4 is definitely one of my top 3 RPG of all time and probably my favorite classic standard RPG. I also like the NES version over the DS version because it's harder (except for maybe using the reflect shield against the metals towards the end) and the poker mini game is more fair on the NES.

DawnStar

Star of Hope
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bravely Default II on Switch, and enjoying myself as I hadn't in a long time. I'm really feeling this game, even if it doesn't add anything new to the formula, it's very well done. Classic-style JRPGs are the best, if only they made more like this, though I suppose that's what RPG Maker is for :)
On the side I'm also playing Persona 5 Strikers. I generally prefer SMT, but in the meantime, this one is nice enough.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Screenshot-2021-05-02-at-15-07-54.png

Tivadar will help you travel to distant places in Eniko: Ghosts Of Grace

Finally done with the school project, here's the raw video of it. o_O :smile:
Can February March? No, but April May.
Alisa: Prophecy of the Falling Stars. Join Alisa, a quiet girl with a heart filled with love and hope, on her journey to prevent a calamity. My next RPG Maker music pack is my largest and most focused pack yet. It's a musical story that focuses on a young heroine named Alisa who has been assigned the ultimate task to prevent a calamity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Parkji