ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Amysaurus I love Twilight Princes and beat that game on the Gamecube.
I'm a zelda fan and beat all the games 100% except the Breath of the Wild
for Switch =)

Currently Play Niravasi and beta test Divided Reigns (awesome story)
Also Origin Hunt is a nice game if you are up for a story and adventure.
it's also a challenge game where many strategies can work.

there are other games as well, but I have some for PS4, 3DS to get idea's
for my own game :D but most time interupted in RL.

Bombermans

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I'm playing Ara Fell! Its a RPG Maker 2003 game ported to Unity and its so beautiful! And the gameplay feels really fresh too. I specially love the swimming feature. It's such a tiny feature but it adds so much life to the game. The characters also have a lot of charisma <3

RustyHinge

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm really into Dead by Daylight right now. I play it a lot with my sister and her friends, it's a really good time.

AeroPergold

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm playing Hearts of Iron 4 and Dragon Quest 8 on my PS2

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I find myself playing Postal 2, a game that I thought was ridiculously childish and immature and wanted nothing to do with when it came out and I was a teenager, but now that I'm in my 30s I am finding EXTREMELY cathartic. Also replaying System Shock 2 for the first time in like fifteen years. I challenge anyone to find two more different games that are both technically FPS lol.

Been on kind of a retro binge lately, esp. retro shooters but before that it was SNES9x been on a retro kick for a month or more.

@Bombermans: I didn't know Badluck had ported it to Unity! Fascinating...
@toast-music: so HROT is unrelated to retro shooter Rise Of the Triad? I made some bad assumptions based on its title lol.

toast-music

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
Other
I find myself playing Postal 2, a game that I thought was ridiculously childish and immature and wanted nothing to do with when it came out and I was a teenager, but now that I'm in my 30s I am finding EXTREMELY cathartic. Also replaying System Shock 2 for the first time in like fifteen years. I challenge anyone to find two more different games that are both technically FPS lol.

Been on kind of a retro binge lately, esp. retro shooters but before that it was SNES9x been on a retro kick for a month or more.

@Bombermans: I didn't know Badluck had ported it to Unity! Fascinating...
@toast-music: so HROT is unrelated to retro shooter Rise Of the Triad? I made some bad assumptions based on its title lol.
HROT in czech is a word for the tip of a sharp weapon, like a sword.

Stimulantfound

La Princesa Stephany
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Touchfuzzy Recently, I was able to successfully remove a lot of the censorship done during the localization of Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE using the Japanese CDN, so I could play it in English, uncensored.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to discuss hacking here, so I won't explain how I did it, but I'm very proud of the accomplishment.

While the game can be enjoyed either way, as an adult, I prefer to play it uncensored, but I'm also very happy that there are two versions available so that both children and adults can enjoy what is largely the same game . . . if you know what I mean. :wink:

Aiths

Coffee pls.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Currently playing Dead by Daylight. I've played enough of it where it's no longer scary, however there are some really tense moments. As frustrating as it can be to play sometimes, I always keep coming back to it, mostly to play with friends.
Prior to that, I was playing Cyberpunk. I looked past the bugs for the most part, but it all got a little too much in the end.

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Vanquish Challenge 6. This bastard makes me rage. It's just an extra side mission but good god the one who came up with this is absolutely sadistic. And those guys who completed it are also masochistic. The vanilla game isn't too bad but this level took what I usually hate about sci-fi shooting games up to 11: throws huge crowds of enemies at you while giving you little to no cover and forces you to tank damage. Well the cover in this level actually only help the enemies, not you.

Should have called it quit already but I kept coming back. Stupid me. No more.

hashtagNight

Snails
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been playing Hades and Pyre recently - although not much the latter one due to having completed it twice already. I never thought I'd enjoy playing a rogue-lite like Hades but I ended up putting hours into it. I've also been meaning to complete my second playthrough of Transistor and start playing Bastion for the second time. Yes, I'm very much into whatever Supergiant Games makes.

There's also Celeste Classic 1 and 2, something I go back to just to see if I can get a bit faster. I currently don't have money to afford the full Celeste yet, but I'm heading there!

Also there's Animal Crossing. I've been playing almost every day for a year now. I'm dedicated to my little town.

RachelTheSeeker

Suddenly, a summer breeze...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Right now? Dark Cloud. It's just as chill a game as I remember it, except I actually have an idea how the in-game systems work. Managed to get a nice arsenal of svords for Toan, and a Bandit Slingshot as Xiao's non-default weapon. Rebuilding Norune Village has felt kiiiinda claustrophobic, but it's been a fun time. Something casual but engaging about building town, diving into procedurally-generated dungeons, and fighting your way one step further down. All the while improving and maintaining an arsenal of weapons to fight monsters with.

The resource management is fun for me (even if I ran the risk of breaking what weapons I had before I got the shop assembled >_>). Those bits and bobs are what I appreciate about roguelikes, except I'm not afraid of losing everything if I get my butt handed to me. They handle death with "stand-in powders" (to tag in non-KO'd characters) and revival powders (to revive KO'd characters) and, if you lack either when defeated, you just have to redo that stage and lose half your current money. Combined with the Gold Bullion item, worth 1k gold to both buy and sell in case you lose, the sting of defeat is there but it isn't terrible.

Except when you break a weapon, which is permanently gone. If it's a default weapon, it loses all its upgrades instead. This is why I have a love-hate relationship with the super-fragile Bone Rapier sword. Eh, could be worse.

MythicRuss

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I play too many games to say i play one game lol! pointless answer but hey! ima noob

Copywright

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Well, Cold Steel 3 was such a cliffhanger that I am now putting all forms of game development in jeopardy to play Cold Steel 4...

Such a slow start compared to where they left off; but I hope it picks up soon.

Before that, I was playing either Total War Shogun 2 or Exit Fate.

Meowsticks

Just a person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Currently going through the original Ace Attorney series again. Haven't played them in over seven years and was really itching to go through it again.

N-Amata

Percarus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been playing Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together for the past few days. Rough early game (who decided to give the beginner player undead enemies who respawn after 3 turns!?) but the story is impeccable, and strategic customizability is impressive. Loving it so far, though it had a bit of a barrier at the start. Would highly recommend it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I been slowing down and not focusing on project currently.
I had this idea for VTubers vs MOTHER and its a bunch of Vtubers finding eight melodies to fight a psychic alien and a fat kid. IDK, kinda find it hard to use RPG Maker for more than 15 minutes
Working on some wizard/magic bases:
TestChara-10-hover.gif

I mean, technically it's a flying base but I haven't made any wings yet, so magic hovering is it for now.
Dear developers, exp gain scaling (reduced gain when you are over-leveled) suck. Please don't do it. Thank you.
Slip into Ruby and Jump into Javascript are now updated with their latest episodes, folks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suisan