Reinarc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
My body is ready for Resident Evil 8 in 4 days. Even though my anxiety will go through the roof ^_^

PandaDance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm currently playing Rakuen (adventure game)...

I must say I'm surprised at how lengthy Rakuen is, given it's a non-combat game made in RPG Maker. I'm currently nearing 7 hours and nearing the end of the game. It's so far been a cute and emotional journey. :)
I've heard a lot about this game, and this clinches it; I am getting it.

RedRose190

Anna/Misty190
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Playing Portal 1 (just finished it for the 5th time i think) and getting ready for Portal 2 (also again) ^.^

NatuThePatatu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
N/A
After I couldn't quite get into FE3H I'm now kinda obsessing over it. /) Currently around 45-50h in.
Other than that, I'm expanding on one of my playthroughs on Stardew Valley after I rebought it for Switch. Bought it on PC, first also was my first Steam game ever. But other than for mods and the earlier updates I prefer playing on my Switch while casually sitting on the couch. Cozier feeling, suits a game like SV better.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2dfloor.png
What a fun tileset I've got here so far!
Minecraft Tiles, Maid Day, Custom Menu, Retry at GameOver, Save in Appdata | RPG Maker News #36

side view special bust.png
Reworking the art for the 'special busts' in important game dialogue. Potentially replacing the more 'dead-on' look of the original:
original.png
Me: Imma work on my game! Let's get some progress done
Me, five minutes later smoking a cigarette: *screams into the void*
Just got back from work... I got to recommend a dish I liked to a group of senior ladies, and they said they'd order it for dessert! What was it? CHURROS! It's one of my favorite desserts at my workplace.
What's your favorite dessert? I'll eat any pastry with cinnamon and sugar, but especially churros. And then there's chocolate... omg, so good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfco7