Reinarc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
My body is ready for Resident Evil 8 in 4 days. Even though my anxiety will go through the roof ^_^

PandaDance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm currently playing Rakuen (adventure game)...

I must say I'm surprised at how lengthy Rakuen is, given it's a non-combat game made in RPG Maker. I'm currently nearing 7 hours and nearing the end of the game. It's so far been a cute and emotional journey. :)
I've heard a lot about this game, and this clinches it; I am getting it.

RedRose190

Anna/Misty190
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Playing Portal 1 (just finished it for the 5th time i think) and getting ready for Portal 2 (also again) ^.^

NatuThePatatu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
N/A
After I couldn't quite get into FE3H I'm now kinda obsessing over it. /) Currently around 45-50h in.
Other than that, I'm expanding on one of my playthroughs on Stardew Valley after I rebought it for Switch. Bought it on PC, first also was my first Steam game ever. But other than for mods and the earlier updates I prefer playing on my Switch while casually sitting on the couch. Cozier feeling, suits a game like SV better.

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Playing Solasta: Crown of the Magister in early access shortly before it's full release next week.

I've never been a big fan of WRPGs, even though I really tried to like them. But I do like DnD and always liked the idea of a game based around 5th Edition's mechanics. 5th edition is streamlined, but I think that makes it perfectly suited for a team-based gameplay where you manage multiple party members, something that's been lacking in a lot of modern WRPGs.

I had some enjoyment with Baldur's Gate 3, however that game is far from release and lacks content in specific areas. Clerics lack vital parts of their spell list, for example. Though I do prefer BG3's narrative as someone invested in the lore of the Forgotten Realms campaign setting.

But as far as mechanics are concerned I found Solasta to be more enjoyable overall. Some of it is 'homebrew' like a different selection of feats and new subclasses, but the core gameplay is very faithful to DnD 5e gameplay.

The narrative and voice acting is pretty cheesy though. It reminds me of the Xbox/PS2 days of voice acting in games like Fable, so I kind of like it.

Drakkonis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Playing Subnautica here. Played it a bit a few years ago when it first released on PS4, stopped after just a few hours and didn't touch it again. Wife watched JackSepticEye start playing Subnautica Below Zero and it got me inspired to play the original again and even though I started over (didn't want to spend a lot of time trying to figure out what I was doing) I've already tripled my original play time.

Milkdud

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Currently trying to commit myself to actually tackling my backlog for real this time now that I've finished Resident Evil Village (10/10 2021 GotY for me). I decided to pick back up where I left off with Persona 5 all those years ago by starting fresh with Persona 5 Royal. About 15 hours in so far, nearly at the point where I stopped with Persona 5. I regret not sticking with the game because everything about it is *muah* from art style, to art design, to music.

In the meantime when I'm craving multiplayer, I'm nearly at 1000 hours of Destiny 2 or stuck in elo hell in League of Legends.

Norpoleon_IIme

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Sekiro & I'm experiencing some difficulties :/
Also Hotline Miami 2 & Super Hot

Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster. I am playing it on the DLC difficulty, Novice. Pretty fun game and I might even increase difficulty for a second playthrough when I finish it.

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Caves of Qud presently owns the **** out of my "life", such that it is.

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
recently got platinum for DQ11S (ps4)
did no man's sky expeditions stuff.
monster hunter rise's added content (need to grind more HR still)
seeing that horizon forbidden west stuff made me wanna play some zero dawn for a bit.
got hyped for the DQ3 part of the anniversary reveal (hope they remove personalities effecting stat growths making not want to use equipment that changes personality), ended up playing some DQ9.
(12's announcement has me lil concerned, "changing up the command style combat" or however they worded it. could mean the end of turn based RPGs and thats a scary thought)
very little faith in square enix nowadays.

today felt like a resource management day so tried playing some dyson sphere program but felt like was missing something, so now im playing surviving mars.

auradev

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Satisfactory every week with some friends.

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Spyro Reignited Trilogy. I finished Spyro 1 and 2, I'm currently playing Spyro 3. :)

Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm playing Blossom Tales - The Sleeping King on my Switch. It's such an amazing game.
Love the dungeons and the combat. The story is great too. It's a game that really has inspired me :)

VCraft

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Other
DFFOO and Guardian Tales,
So far two the best mobile games that I played. Addicted to the gameplay of both of them!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!
Had apparently not checked Itch for 3 months, kind of forgot I had an account rofl.
One side of me is: "lineart is so awful", the other side is just: "huh, decent" :kaoswt2:
Uehu8tg.jpg
[IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/db/0a/86/db0a869a83b3d905c5a7ddec690506f2.png[/IMG]
Female SpaceSuit [!PHC]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
breadpan