NeoFantasy

Building Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Just beat Xenoblade Chronicles 2 last night. Which leaves me with Sao: Fatal bullet and it’s non-existent story. Shame, because the gameplay and character customization is rather fun.

Tarq

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Purchased Cuphead this morning so looking forward to that after work.
Been playing Shadow of the Colossus over the last week. Its...okay. I can appreciate the aspiration for the time and it has some neat minor concepts but the controls are barely functional (not to mention unintuituve) and that's basically mandatory to release a game. Its doubly frustrating since I'm playing the ps3 release so there was no reason for it not to be patched, either between release cycles or even post-release.

Saviourself

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a seriously massive backlog from PC to Nintendo Switch to Nintendo 3DS but I will just focus on my Switch backlog as I'm sure all of you don't want to read a story.

Disgaea 5
I Am Setsuna
BattleChasers
DK Tropical Freeze
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Mario Odyssey
Lego City Undercover

Those are all games I'm currently playing either 1/2 -3/4 completed.
Now for the games I haven't started that I own.

Bayonetta 1 +2
LA Noire
Skyrim
Doom
Rayman Legends
Resident Evil Rev 1+2
Tiny Barbarian
DB Xenoverse 2
Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2
Doom
Troll and I
Has been heroes
Binding of Isaac

Completed Games

Zelda: BOTW
Axiom Verge
Mario Rabbids

Yea I have problems so what lol

Jhale M.

Goddess of health, purity and truth.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I barely have anything to play, but I mostly try to focus on RPG Maker/pixel art. (I also spend significant time on Discord and checking forums.)

Current game I am playing is Elona and Monster Girl Quest Part 1 (I also picked up Doki Doki Do You Lift Club, but I am guessing that will be done quickly). I have been playing Elona for a very long time and glad to finally be feeling like my character is strong. Apparently I am a really slow player compared to others, but I don't feel like that is a bad thing personally.

I was hoping to try out Legion Saga, but it was for RPG Maker 2000 and I couldn't get an RTP working for it. I also downloaded Vampire Dawn, which I should be playing eventually.

Tai_MT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Been playing Pokémon X recently. Filling the Pokedex in the game without using Pokebank this time. Nothing but GTS.

Oh, I'm also playing "Particle Fleet" which is pretty awesome... and the "Creeper World" series which is pretty fun as well. Simple Indie games that essentially prove all you need is a strong concept to create lots of fun.

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Deep Rock Galactic, an early access game. It is a four player co-op game about four dwarves (except with a sci-fi slant) exploring pretty much the most dangerous mine in the universe. It is really great, art direction reminds me about a mix of Team Fortress 2 mixed with Half-Life's alien design. I really recommend it although at the moment it is a bit barebone and the price is pretty steep.

Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just started playing The Last of Us on PS3 today. I don't even like survival horror games, but somehow The Last of Us is far more appealing to me than other games of the genre. The game is amazing.

Alkemical

Transient Lion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Skyrim Special Edition. Mostly because it's a lot more stable than Oldrim, and I've had less CTDs in 6 hours of gameplay than in Legendary Edition.

Plus it was free.

rue669

RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm about to start Kingdom Come Deliverance on PS4.

Rukiri

I like to make Action-RPGs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Dragon Ball FighterZ, getting used to Zamasu and Vegetto.

Juanita Star

Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Replaying Riviera Promised Land and Eliwood-Fire Emblem.
I’m trying to play more fan games, just downloaded a Spanish one called “Apple”.

joombo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I started playing free online games to cut the long working hours. Some of them are quite entertaining. I use proxy to stay anonymous while playing, it helps to protect my data and bypass the restrictions. Works well. Doom and SuperHot I like the most

Last edited by a moderator:

david122

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Now I'm playing Arcane Legends. It's game for android. You have three classes to choose from, each with their own unique set of skills and abilities. There is co-op play as well as PvP modes so you can play and engage with other players. It also includes various PvP formats to keep things interesting. There are tons of things to do. It can get a little repetitive, though...

bergio

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
slavic
Primarily Uses
Other
EVE Online and WoW. Last time I even buy Eve ISK because waiting on new expansion battle for Azeroth. This is good for me because I can fast switch between game and I am starting at the top level and do not need waste time on farming/mining.

Last edited:

Dankovsky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
RU
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Started Lufia 2 and FF V lately. Also would love to get my teeth into Gaia's Melody I just got.
I try to play games as a learning experience so the closer they're to what I'm making myself, the better.
But really my backlog is just too large, it's killing me with shame every day.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sneak peak of my upcoming update! Who's holding her, you may ask? Find out tonight!
10.PNG
BCj
Finished another GUI! Turn indicator wasn't made by me.

ff981f8dc50b03cf58038c644334b454.jpg

3cb092fdc00087acfa0a190fd891f0ed.jpg
Added a small refining scene to my game.

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RenShimizu