SolonWise

The Lonely Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Civilization V. Best strategy game I ever played. Even better than Romance of Three Kingdoms.

Schade

"Treasure hunter"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Breath of Fire I
Factorio
Pokemon Go
Final Fantasy IX

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Summon Night 6 and King's Raid

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
I'm going to have to go work -> Go to bed immediately after work -> Got straight back to work after waking up.

Then I'll be playing Octopath sometime after 5pm tomorrow. Something to look forward to, at least. I'll actually talk about once I start playing.

Mystic_Enigma

A shadow keeping itself together...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Things I'm playing now? Splatoon 2, MarioKart 8(Deluxe), Fortnite,, Animal Crossing New Leaf, to name a few.

I wonder if there are any MMOs out there lately I can get into, something that's always fun, has good people, and isn't a Grindfest...

Adonael

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Taking a break from anything RPG like and in my downtime playing Wipe out Omega collection (can't tell you how many times I've played through HD) and Romance of the three kingdoms.

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Gameboy Advance : Summon Night Swordcraft Story 2

PC : Super Cyborg, Mother Russia Bleeds and my testgame.

bergio

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
slavic
Primarily Uses
Other
Now I am enjoying ESO hard :) Last time I even buy ESO account because I play in eso earlier. Now I come back and I do not want everything from zero.

Last edited:

WriterMonkey

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yakuza 0 and X-Wing (the DOS CD edition, because I'm an old fart).

Nivlacart

Glue my hand to the tablet pen.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii just bought a secondhand Pokemon Ultra Sun and... well, being a veteran Pokemon player, I figured it'd probably be no challenge if I just went at it knowing everything, so...
I changed the language to Japanese, and now I'm playing the game with the immersive feeling of being a foreigner in Alola because I can barely understand anything and just respond to everything with 'Yes'. But it's helping me study a bit XD

illyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
World of Final Fantasy!

numituwi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've recently completed all three runs of Minit from Devolver Digital
Cute characters, great visuals, wonderful mechanic. It's so good :kaojoy:

Tifa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Pokemon Soulsilver! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Before that I played a bit more Rune Factory 4. I've played for over 300 hours, and just recently completed the ultimate dungeon, Banquet of Nightmares.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Doing a challenge run of Pokemon Gold. I have a bunch of other games I need to finish, but I have a bad habit of not doing that, especially since most of the ones I have in progress are RPGs of some kind.

Danielek

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
Skyrim :)
I think I'm close to finishing the game ;-) I did not fall in love with Skyrim like in Morrowind, but it's a very good RPG :)
Morrowind was a revolutionary game.

I'm still playing EVE Online, it's MMO and it's in a sci-fi climate. The future, large interplanetary alliances, corporations, and the currency are ISK. You start by having a small ship, and one day you can have a chance to command in huge battles (where losses reach tens of thousands of dollars, because ISK are convertible into $).
The game is very time-consuming.

Most ISKs can be bought after big battles, because buying ships, buying a plex and a new fleet costs - and losses counted after battles are counted in EVE Isk trillions - ie currency in EVE Online - ISK. So if you are the best player among all generals, the entire galactic admiralty and you can fly your spaceship with superluminal speed (WARP 3) - then you can easily buy isk and skill injectors. Other items are becoming more and more popular, including plex and large skill injectors - Everything you can buy for this game is amazing. I will definitely buy the ISK with great confidence :) BUY EVE PLEX -> BUY SKILL INJECTORS -> BUY ISK
If you are interested in buying plex, isk or skill injectors, please let us know. In the post above you have all the necessary information you need to make a successful transaction, you can also find other EVE chargers on Google.
I use the manuals from Odealo and ISK, and I also buy Plex here: https://odealo.com/games/eve-online
If you decided that you would start to play, then speak up ;-)
I will give you protection and I will try to add to the strong alliance.
Take care

Last edited:

joombo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
League of legends. This game is very competitive and there are multiple avenues to winning. I can play it for hours. I play with my friends on eSport platform here it's more fun to play together. Very entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloud69225

Bunches
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Overwatch

Sadly I have no time to play much right now :( And I can't even remember what other games I was playing

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've only been playing RPG Maker games lately, haha.

lordosthyvel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Currently trying to get good at monster hunter pc version.
The game is really hard :s

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rasposo420