What Games Have Stretched Your Imagination?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Jhale M., May 31, 2018.

1. VioletSpark

VioletSpark Launcher of a Thousand Ships Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yes!

2. Canini

Canini Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Let´s not forget it contains the most diabolical villain I have ever seen in videogames! Spoiled for being absolutely terrifying.
    [​IMG]

Mystic_Enigma likes this.
  3. Dalph

Dalph Nega Ralph™ (Retired Villain) Veteran

First Language:
    Italian Curses
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Xenogears
    I don't care what people say, it's an amazing work of art with a wonderful storyline that makes you think very deeply.
    IMHO nothing comes close to it in terms of plot.
    It was a huge surprise the first time I played it and completely changed the way I look at both psychology and religion.

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
    Not only it's dangerously addictive, fun and with endless possibilities, but its plot is way more complex than people think, in a way open to interpretation too which is something I really like. The game might not be for everyone due to its strong themes and blasphemy(?) but it's certainly unique.

Undertale
    It's not the best game ever like many people claim it to be, but it's still an enjoyable experience that tries to deliver a clear message in a smart way and also succeeds at it.
    What I enjoyed the most about it were the dialogues, the bullet-hell battles, the fantastic soundtrack and the meta elements.

Braid
    A brilliant platformer involving time-travelling with one of the most clever plot-twists I ever saw in a videogame. The real message of the game is something completely different from what is shown.

There's actually a few more but I can't remember them atm.

4. TacoBell_Lord

TacoBell_Lord Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVX
    El Shaddai is definitely one of the most bizarre fantastic worlds I ever seen. Shadow of the Colossus, Kingdom Hearts, probably all of the Zelda worlds

rue669 likes this.