What genres can this program make?

Batiatius

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
If I'm tired of the traditional sword and sorcery-type games, Can I make an RPG of different genres- space opera? Horror? Hard science fiction, that sort of thing?

Drakkonis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If I'm tired of the traditional sword and sorcery-type games, Can I make an RPG of different genres- space opera? Horror? Hard science fiction, that sort of thing?
Sky's the limit, really. Depends on the assets you use and how creative you are. Actually there are a LOT of horror genre RPG Maker games out there, it almost seems like a rite of passage or something. lol

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
short answer, yes.
long answer: you gonna need a lot of resources, skill, blood, sweat and tears.

specially tears.

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The default assets mostly support the traditional fantasy setting, but there's some for a modern and sci-fi setting too. Otherwise, you can just import custom assets and make whatever you want really.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
badalias