What happen when I buy a RPG Maker tileset?

Wender

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, I'm planning to buy the "Time Fantasy" tileset, and I don't know what will happen when I buy it. Will I be prompted to link my account to steam to automatically get the Tileset on RPG Maker MV? Or will there be a download and I'll need to manually install the tilesets? Thank you in advance!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Depends where you buy it.
If you buy it here, you'll get a download. You decide where on your hard drive to save it.
If you buy it on Steam it will be added to your dlc folder.
Neither option installs the tilesets. They are available for you to use. How you use them is up to you, but will require you to import the tile sheets into your project.

magnaangemon01

Miles Montgomery
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Download it to your computer. Then open Resource Manager from inside MV, click import, and then find the file.

You have to do this for each project you do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We start in 5 minutes!
I'm making MAGIC!
aww I am sad but happy for brackeys to decide to pursue something new but seing brackeys ending is so sad ;w;
Now RPG Maker has brought him here. He will never be rid of his need for it. He hates and loves the RPG Maker, just as he hates and loves himself. Featherbrain's life is a sad story. Yes, Featherbrain, he was called. Before the RPG Maker found him. Before it drove him mad.
Really struggling with XP animations but my game deserves my best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcussss