Cave Man

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hi there,

I'm interested in the use of graphics for other engines. I got from older posts that this is not possible for graphics coming with the makers, only for certain resource-packs with a special non-rm option. I assume this (sadly) still is the case and no royalty deal can be made about native maker graphics?

Also these special non-rm options seem to have been removed from the site. The shop only lists one price options and sites like the following, which are linked in the FAQs, are non existent:

https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/non-rm/futuristic-tiles-non-rm

Anything I missed?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to General Discussion (this has nothing to do with developing commercial vs free games). Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

All non-RM resources are now at GameDevFort, our sister site.

You are correct - default graphics for the RPG Maker engines cannot be used in other engines.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I had a dream where it was Friday, and what happened in the dream was irrelevant, because I woke up and it's not Friday, so I'm sad.
edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png
It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png
I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolas974