What have you planned when MV comes out?

KeroTani

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have a great idea i'm just bad a writing stories. I'm hoping my story doesn't suck.

lPaladinl

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Endless days of learning Javascript.

As well as figuring out where the limitations are in MV and seeing how much more I can get done compared to what I struggled with getting to work in VX Ace, even with Scripts.

And then hopefully finding enough time between working to produce something I consider worth selling, Soon.

:rwink:

Neka Music

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Empty
Primarily Uses
N/A
-I will convert my project from VXace to MV. My project is 10% complete at the moment.

In the meantime, I will slightly revamp the main storyline and characters, perhaps adding more game features on the new engine.

DarknessFalls

Rpg Maker Jesus - JS Dev.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I wrote an 80 page book and poems, songs and epic poems that I am converting to a game

Ice Dragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
I will finish my first game(classic fantasy) with VX ACE because I need only a month or so to complete it.Then I will make a game with samurai and ninja with MV.

Kotf

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
I will try to do a project with DLC heroes and assets. Nothing fancy. Without any plugins or scripts. About one hour of gameplay and 100 hours of development. I'm working on night shifts wen to sat, so I wouldn't start before sunday. Second project will be with my own created assets and with extensive use of generator. Probably 2 hours of gameplay and 200 of development. With every new project I will try to go up by 1/100 hours, until the eight one. Eight one will be my first serious "dream" game. So starting sunday, I will have 2100 hours (if I count it right) and 7 projects of learning curve. If I spend 6 hours per day (I need to work after all), it will take me 350 days. Also need to learn javascript.

But, knowing me, I will drop it halfway in 1 project and forget about RPG Maker. <- hit by reality

Naridar

Giver of omnomberries
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
I plan on making an RPG/Puzzle/Adventure game hybrid, something like a crossbreed of Zero Escape and Puzzle & Dragons, with mobiles as primary targets. After that's done, I'll concentrate on bringing my main project over from Ace.

Strategy Dojo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have been watching a lot of videos about Yanfly plugins and just features of the game. My goal for the next 30ish days is to just make a real basic dungeon crawl quest game that is more about mechanics than story, just to get my hands around what is different from Ace and options.

I know I'm going to spend a day this weekend just messing around with making actors and exploring that option. LOL.

Chaz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
I've had some plans in mind for a sci-fi-esque adventure game (No battles, just exploring, talking to people, solving puzzles etc) and I've been waiting for MV to come out so I can get started with it. Now that it's out I'm tinkering about with the system to get a feel for it, then I'm gonna see if I can find anyone who's up for making some sprites for me (Stuff that the Character Generator can't make), and get started proper on this idea. \o/

Looking forward to it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!
Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backdrop_Finisher