ImaginaryVillain

High Cultist of the Sporkle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Haha yeah, we should probably stop talking about it here. Feel free to DM me about it if you want. I did download it, though of course it will likely be a bit before I mess with it much. I have been downloading and installing some demos though. :LZSwink:

B_Savage

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Who knows what MZ will bring also.... not too far away...

ImaginaryVillain

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sure the release of MZ isn't far away, but the plugins for it will be much longer in coming. Plus there will be no native Linux version on release so we'll be at the mercy of Wine. And Effekseer needs to be compiled for Linux before you can use it. So it's release changes pretty much nothing in the short term. I'm only planning on messing with it if Moghunter releases his "Star Ocean Battle System" for it. Otherwise it just doesn't really bring much to the table that I don't already have, but costs me a lot of impressive features I do already have. So a serious net negative.

B_Savage

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I forget it wont be native to Linux... That changes quite a bit for me. Wine works good for some things but I honestly dont like using it.

ImaginaryVillain

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Wine's really good... if you let Lutris do all the configuring for you. :LZSwink:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image_2021-06-13_150033.png

Maybe I'll actually try making a retro pack. Already have the shark fin made so why not xD
Hey everyone, for everybody following along with my RPG Maker MZ streams: There will unfortunately not be a stream tonight. There is a big exciting event that will go live next week that has been taking all my time, so look forward to that!
Took a small break by playing VR. Latest update of these glasses unfortunately caused a little of trouble but it can be fixed with a manual operation.

Until You Fall is freaking awesome.
I am SO HYPED to share this trailer with everyone when its done. I almost want to tear up i had no idea how far i came along with Fallen Feather in these last 3 years.
how it looks from the top

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DancingFire2444