what is a safe app to make sprites for rpg maker xp?

wbthehero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English US
Primarily Uses
RMXP
hello ive ben searching for a safe free app to make custom sprites for rpg maker xp because i cant make good sprites in apps like paint and others i need the interface where you have the character and you puit on the cosmetic items like the custamizer in rpg maker mv i think it was when i tried the free trial i purched the full rmxp on steam but there is no easy way to make sprites. so can someone send a safe app download to easily make sprites. i tried a few but my virus protection says there was viruses on each one i tryed.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What is wrong with GCH?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What is that?
GCH = Game Character Hub. The tool that is related to the forum you posted your question in.

I thought it odd that you would post in the Game Character Hub forum asking for a tool that lets you create RMXP characters, when Game Character Hub IS a tool that lets you create RMXP characters.

wbthehero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English US
Primarily Uses
RMXP
sadly it costs money and i dont used my saved up aloloyse to get rpg xp and i need a safe free verson not a demo that wont have all the fetures

wait... oh i did not know that i am still a little new useing rpg xp i tought you need a difrent app to make a charicter

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

In that case, I will move this thread to Useful Development Tools

Check what is in this forum - I believe there are one or two character generators in here, but I'm not sure if they're compatible with XP.

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
What you believe are viruses are fake pages; your antivirus will probably warn you before the download even begins.

There were several RpgXP character generators, but the only good one I remember had only a few hair and clothing options. It was not difficult to add more items, but the problem is to find them.

The community itself does not support software made based on old and pirated versions of Rpg Maker XP.

If a version appears with more options, I’ll let you know here.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Game Making Every Day #20:kaohi:

ScreenShot_8_14_2022_11_55_51.png
FINALLY added the comic bubble to the Title Screen...
I know I'll put one of my game's sprites here to give the illusion that I am a productive member of game society.
handelspriteanim.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkmorve