What is considered the best MV Zelda-style active combat system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Over the years, looking back, I've seen various different systems that have allowed MV to do Zelda-style battle mechanics, with real-time movement, similar to titles like the top-down Zelda games, or Story of Thor.

Now that quite a lot of time has passed, which of these do people remember as being the more iterated-upon and fully-featured?

I was going to look through the various options and evaluate them, but before I do that I wanted to ask the question, in case someone has already done this.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
Working on cutscenes~

if your game is the first (or ONLY) in a series and still has a colon in its title, you are a bad person and I hate you...... jk.

who could ever hate BETWEEN: TWO SOULS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuzzion