What is rpgmakerweb's association with tkool.jp and their resources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

10kk

Parallel Process irl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hard to find anywhere to post this question. Is tkool.jp is the official japanese version of these forums/website? They seem to offer small, unique resourcepacks and have identical structure / use a lot of the official commercial artwork for RMMV, as well as sell it there iirc.

If for some reason they aren't trusted/legitimate the name can be redacted. Thank you.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tkool.jp is the official japanese store for rpg maker. There are several resource packs unique to Japan only, as well as they have unique character generator parts.

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are several resource packs unique to Japan only, as well as they have unique character generator parts.
But in reality anyone can use it tho. Since the license is for anyone who own a RPG maker license regardless of regions. The only thing is the language barrier navigating the site if you unfamiliar to the language.

10kk

Parallel Process irl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the responses, I suppose this can be closed now : )

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@10kk When you want your thread closed, please Report your opening post and ask for it to be closed. Mods may not see a post, but we will see a Report.
Thanks.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...
MY GAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!
*FurAffinity is down*
*Sets house on fire*
This is fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TookMyRole