Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since when has MV had Steam achievements? It lists 1 hidden achievement on Steam.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
It's titled "First Launch". I'm guessing they're testing some things out, though not sure. @Archeia do you know of this?

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If Degica is planning to put achievements, that would be great but... I would probably get them all instantly... :p 1780 hours on mv

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally working actively on Tundra! I'd like to share my wife's WIP art for the starting map and a rough draft of one of the later characters, Katrina. She's very eager to hear any feedback you might have!1623790662347.png
Got my first vax today, arm is a bit numb, but nothing odd so far. :kaopride:
dYOm9IY.jpg
image_2021-06-15_212613.png
Looks a bit.....kid friendly. Then again, I suppose that does with with a lot of retro themes... Crap, already spotted a flaw xD
What a stupid week so far! I was really short on sleep yesterday thanks to my back hurting and not falling asleep fast enough, now today I am 2 hours late for work because my damn alarm clock changed from the alarm setting, to the radio setting which I always keep muted.
I introduced "booby trap" as another indirect way to fight supernatural threats in the game.
But, some of my players are using it to blow up random citizens on the street.
Not sure how "creative" they can go with it. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnitedStars111