What is the HP/MP/TP Transfer/Absorb Skill Formula?

Motteley

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For one example, let's say I have a skill that shaves off 15 HP/MP/TP from one party member and gives that to an ally, but the user in question has less than 15 HP/MP/TP; I don't want the party member getting more than what the user sacrificed. You could substitute the 15 for a percentage instead and have the same rules apply. On a related note, in the case of HP, for some skills I don't want the user's HP completely drained so they'll have 1 HP at the end of it.

For HP/MP/TP absorb, I would want the same rules to apply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Another old age version of Reid. Trying out different style.
Hey everyone! Not sure how many people know about Cafofo Music on Itch.io, but I highly recommend their Sound Effects! It is amazing quality AND quantity and best of all, they are having a 50% sale! I can't express how much I love sales.
Wow.... My last map GIF got 47 likes, 16 retweet and 2,105 views on Twitter in 24 hours. My game thread here's only got 3k views in 6-7 months. I guess building my Twitter was insanely worth it. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZeoValinferno