poiuyt0418

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What is the gray section of the pie chart? I realize most of the memory used by my play tests are unlisted in task manager as well.

debugger.png

Edit: Removed tag chrome debugger as this is also a more generic problem with memory later in thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Crabs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
I see that "sprites" are missing on the chart.

Sprites can be considered as an object, but 657kb is too few. I'm pretty sure it's not a system object. It's probably on the gray section.

poiuyt0418

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
But this snapshot is from a new project with nothing changed and opening the menu multiple times in a row. It ends up saying I use around 500 mb of memory total in all the playtest processes if you add up all them yet around 2gb of memory total is used from my memory. My laptop ends up hanging. Should sprites end up using this much memory just by opening menu?

This is just the default map made when making a new project, I added absolutely nothing at all. Memory usage used up 50% of 4gb of ram just by opening menu multiple times

Crabs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Should sprites end up using this much memory just by opening menu?

It shouldn't =/

[edit]

Ok... what the...

My desktop just hanged after I opened the menu several times. Seems sth has used 100% of CPU reading/writing capacity.

I spammed the menu button to reproduce the glitch. Did you opened the menu many times in a short period of time?

Is your OS windows 10?

[edit 2]

Umm... tried again. Same issue. Interesting.

I'm going to create a more specific topic if nobody else answers.

poiuyt0418

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Rpgmaker mv was working properly a while back when I last used it (maybe a month ago). Just using the refresh method in my plugin causes the memory usage to go straight to 99+%

Yes windows 10 and i spammed the menu button. I also posted some stuff on reddit as well but got no attention for it as it seemed to be just my plugin at first.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Marketing seems to be about reducing dependence on luck to sell a product, as well as expanding the number of avenues in which luck can play a role in selling a product.
So, I've been wanting to do this randomized logic puzzle in my game for years now. I finally figured out how to do it by using arrays and a few small script calls. It's based on the Einstein Fish Puzzle! :D Though, I have no idea how to actually have the player put in answers.... might start a thread about it.

The projectiles shown in this video are as follows:
1, Basic Triple
2, 30-Degree Arc
3, Randomized Blast Wave
4, 8-way
5, 8-way Double
6, 8-way Slowness
7, 120-Degree Arc Repetitive
8, Projective Triple
9, Split 8-way
10, 2-way Split Randomized Arc
11, HP-MP Split Arc
12, Split Laser
13, Shock
14, Cosine
Drop shadows and water reflections tests in RPG Maker VX Ace

BgI3F80.png
I'm doing a fairy tale project Little Red Riding Hood and the Woodsman. I'm almost done with the demo in my native language and I intend to make a demo version in English as well. I'm just going to use the translator because I don't know the pronunciations very well, I only know how to say "Hey" and nothing else.. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve7654