But this snapshot is from a new project with nothing changed and opening the menu multiple times in a row. It ends up saying I use around 500 mb of memory total in all the playtest processes if you add up all them yet around 2gb of memory total is used from my memory. My laptop ends up hanging. Should sprites end up using this much memory just by opening menu?
This is just the default map made when making a new project, I added absolutely nothing at all. Memory usage used up 50% of 4gb of ram just by opening menu multiple times
So, I've been wanting to do this randomized logic puzzle in my game for years now. I finally figured out how to do it by using arrays and a few small script calls. It's based on the Einstein Fish Puzzle! Though, I have no idea how to actually have the player put in answers.... might start a thread about it.
I'm doing a fairy tale project Little Red Riding Hood and the Woodsman. I'm almost done with the demo in my native language and I intend to make a demo version in English as well. I'm just going to use the translator because I don't know the pronunciations very well, I only know how to say "Hey" and nothing else..