Not open for further replies.

TheBreaker24998

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone, I hope you are very well, I have a question, which is webGL, I am installing a plugin that improves the graphics of rpg maker mv, but in the instructions it tells me that webGl is required, and I have looked for it to be but not e found nothing or at least not found something clear, thank you all :3

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
WebGL (Web Graphics Library) is a JavaScript API for rendering interactive 2D and 3D graphics within any compatible web browser without the use of plug-ins.

meaning it focus game running on the web rather than the system.
if yo want to use WEBGL plugin or that requires it, you can use a browser that supports it.

you can find most information if you just type in google "webgl".

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That said, the standard community_basic plugin allows you to specify webGL as your renderer. Should be in your project already

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
RPG Maker MV uses WebGL by default if the player's system can handle it. Note that all RMMV games are "web based"...local deployments simply come with their own little browser. WebGL capability is linked to the system's GPU, most modern GPUs can handle it. :)

You can personally check what rendering your system is using by pressing F2 during gameplay: this will show the framerate widget, which will be labelled either WebGL or Canvas. Canvas is CPU-based and generally much slower.

TheBreaker24998

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thanks to all, I had the plugin in canvas mode, that's why I didn't apply the other plugin, the problem has been solved for me

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Recently discovered that an old member called "Kaus" stole some tilesets and claim as yours, and some people associate his nick with mine.
Besides having the same name, he was publishing tilesets too. Bad luck? Guess maybe I'll need to change my nickname... :(

My best practices for a new amazing plugin by this author https://kagedesuworkshop.blogspot.com
Hark, I like trains.
Lost in a place were boiler, washing machine, internet & TV are broken. Nice experience, if only I didn't payed for such stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AquarianMC4450