What is your favorite room in your house?

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Due the Covid-19, we spend time on the house more. Sorry, the essential workers, I do not think your boss will allow to do that.

My prediction is going to be a computer room [office/den], kitchen [I forget people here like to cook] or bedroom.

Last edited:

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Finnuval, it is something to do. Then getting angry about something you cannot control.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It is a weird question indeed.

I would have to say my office. I have a big office in my home where my workstation is, my electric piano connected to my workstation is (real piano is in another room). It's where I spend most of my time (pre-covid and during covid, and probably after covid too lol).

JosephSeraph

White Mage
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
my bedroom is my sanctuary. the place i retreat to so i can avoid contact with other specimens of homo sapiens that dwell within the immediate vincinity. but it's not like my house is comprised of much more than 4 tiny bedrooms, a corridor, a living room and a kitchen.

We technically had a backyard behind where my mother's bedroom is (and that used to be the old kitchen, and the current kitchen used to be a garage for rent...) but the backyard, as well as a part of the previous kitchen, are both sealed off. from us. but anyone can get in from other houses.

Which means it's probably some crackhead's favourite room -- and it's all full of graffiti to go with it. I miss "stargazing" there when I was a kid.

As to why it's sealed off, a long but exceedingly mundane story.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well ill answer anyway lol
Livingroom - I pretty much do everything there and it is my domain and everyone knows it lol

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I would think that was your intent I would likely give you full direction and wait for you :p lol

Still what is your favorite room is a bit of a weird question but an innocent one so iits all good xD

Hyouryuu-Na

Procrastinates 24/7
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I stay in my room most of the time. It's a small room with just a bed, a computer table and a wardrobe. Though I stay here all the time, I actually like the room next to mine more. It's a guest room and is currently totally empty without any furniture. It's really relaxing to just sit on the floor and spend some reading a book. I also like the living room but we don't use it much since the TV is in the family room. In the afternoon sometimes I visit it because the room gets orange when the sunlight hits the curtains ^^

Last edited:

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Finnuval, I forget that you are senior. It is a school question like in the kindergarten and the middle school. Like what is your favorite movie? It is not stanger than you send picture to the member thread and what to put into the pizza? People in the thread ask the weird question to talk to people.

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, you got me there. I did post pretty weird pictures of myself lol

Its all good, Just having a little fun though xD

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Finnuval, it is true that people in the thread are whimsy and just tried to have fun. [Lucky for anyone here, I do not ask how many times do a person brush he or she teeth? How many times do one go to the bedroom?
:kaojoy:It is that wired enough.

I always forget the use of you in the sentence in English is personal. I tried to use the third person pronounce. Ha haha haaaa haaa.

Last edited:

Purest Prodigy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My office. It's where my PC and gaming desk is. Two monitors so I can watch TV while playing games

HumanNinjaToo

The Cheerful Pessimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Probably the bathroom, I get some of my best and most important work done in there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*sigh* I'm so sick of this heat! :kaosigh::kaoeh:

Between Rona and MZ, might as well buckle down and get serious in dev
I did it. I finish the test after 2 days 6 different subjects. Now I'm freeeeeeee
Got a nice little platform coming along backwards compatible with MV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ju9SW