What Minecraft Features do you love most?

¿Which of these?

• Total voters

Tonko

Club penguin pro player
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As you may know, in the beautiful world of Minecraft, everything can be done. From playing online with friends on huge minigame servers, to surviving a toy appocalypse (also with friends if you want).
This game has been so popular that it got huge multiplayer servers, custom software (Such as MCEdit), Specialized hosting services for it, Websites and communities built just for it, tons of mods and modpacks... It was even bought by Microsoft.
Basically, it was just impressively amazing. And the day of today, there are still lots of players.
Now, if you've been able to enjoy this masterpiece, I would like you to choose THREE of the features Minecraft has, the ones that you loved the most. You can choose them from the poll or just comment them.

Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I watched Minecraft grow from a relatively small indie game during early Alpha builds to what it is now. I can tell you what my least favorite 'feature' is though... NBT exploits.

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Building mob farms is my greatest passion in Minecraft. To take out monsters without having to do anything for it and get all their exp and loot is the best thing there is.

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

enough said

TheMutantSpaceDancer

Maker of Goof 'ems.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you know what my favorite thing to do is in Minecraft? I love building bricks with Minecraft. Building bricks with Minecraft is the best thing and the most amount of fun you can have while playing an app. I understand why all the kids are playing this game these days -- it's because they like to build brown bricks with Minecraft. I also like to build brown bricks with Minecraft. It's the most fun you can possibly have.

waynee95

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I always liked building and playing around with Tech Mods the most. :D

Tonko

Club penguin pro player
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I always liked building and playing around with Tech Mods the most. :D
Same, but I was much more interested in magic mods... But they were not too different most times. I mean, you could make an excavator work with fuel or magic c:

Adonael

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Building is probably my top favorite feature in Minecraft. It has come quite a long way since the beta when I started playing. I always end up building a quaint little house with an expansive basement that slowly gets larger as I progress in survival.

Creative is great though when I want to hop in and just build something ambitious.

The third feature I love is mod packs. It is always fun to explore different features people have created for minecraft even if I usually don't play with them much, the option is always there.

As for the website it's self for custom skins, I'll never be able to change my skin as my PC minecraft account is in limbo for several reasons.

1) Old email for my old account during beta.
2) Forgot password.
3) Gotta update to the new account system.

Though I probably wouldn't change skins anyway. I dig my custom made creeper in a suit.

Tonko

Club penguin pro player
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Building is probably my top favorite feature in Minecraft. It has come quite a long way since the beta when I started playing. I always end up building a quaint little house with an expansive basement that slowly gets larger as I progress in survival.

Creative is great though when I want to hop in and just build something ambitious.

The third feature I love is mod packs. It is always fun to explore different features people have created for minecraft even if I usually don't play with them much, the option is always there.

As for the website it's self for custom skins, I'll never be able to change my skin as my PC minecraft account is in limbo for several reasons.

1) Old email for my old account during beta.
2) Forgot password.
3) Gotta update to the new account system.

Though I probably wouldn't change skins anyway. I dig my custom made creeper in a suit.
Oh, I´m sorry to hear about your account :/
You should probably contact mojang support... Guess they´ll help you

Adonael

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Much more hassle than it would be worth. I'm fine as long as I can still play the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x
Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas song started going through my head. "It's a lovely day to say the heck at home."
Last year, I planted a bunch of spinach, and one plant wasn't doing well, so I transferred it to a separate pot. All its kin died while it hibernated over winter. Now it thrives. I've named it Prince Spinach.
Scooby Doo on Zombie Island is anime and you cant change my mind.
I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muhlijem