What Mobile Apps Game Did You Play The Longest?

Black Mamba

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
pt-br
Primarily Uses
someone can give me a mmorog for android that is not freemiun p2w with auto-play
i was playing Guardians of Fantasy, have rly nice graphics, but stoped it

Lonewulf123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Enlish
Fire emblem heroes. Helps with my game and once you get a few lucky "Free summons" It just kinda keeps you in.

I'm going to have to agree with this one... I'm still playing this!

readydotexe

Low class wizard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yugi Oh Duel Links, 'cause the addiction never ends~

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For mobile, I got hooked into Fire Emblem: Heroes. I'm a sucker for Tactical RPGs and I just love the Fire Emblem IP lol.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Love Live rhythm game, for 2 years. Before I actually put that game and all other games to rest and lost interest in mobile games for real.

And in my opinion, the real games for mobiles are better to be either rhythm games or idle games. Other genres are better played on other platforms.

Conflictx3

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i honestly play mobile games more than console games these days and there are some really top quality.

I want to say my longest played Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius but sadly i went from playing it daily for years to logging in MAYBE once every 6-8 months.

if not FFBE then DEFINITELY Dragon Ball Legends as i've had the game since launch and still play it to this day but i do have months where i'm off and on with it.

Huge honorable mention to Yu-gi-oh! Duel Links as well!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh boi!! Nikki angst!!

Not sure what to call the shrooms, but they eat you up inside for a week, and then they leave you with suicidal thoughts or something. I'm not sure yet.
Turns out our homegirl got an accidental whiff of em. :kaosigh:
Just released a new trailer for Manafinder! It's the TGS trailer! :D I'm very happy with the result!
sooo... im gonna go ahead and release all my game ideas on android as Beta. Everyone will be nice right? cause its Beta... right?...

AABS traps and heals (detail is below the YTB desc)
 I may actually have something I can put into the Boss Battle Build Bout by the time it’s due. It won’t be anything spectacular (or even great (and maybe not even good (I have no idea how to do combat (yay for nested parentheses)))), but I might have a submission none the less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moss-eater