MRColourblock

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hey,

I'm trying to choose a song for the credits of my game, and I chose "Warriors" froom Imagine Dragons. . But now I'm not sure wether it's even legal for me to use this, the game is a free game, and as far as I understood the things I read it should be ok as long as I credit them. I hope you can help me. Have a colourful day,

MRColourblock.

(P.S.: If this is not the eright place to post this, I wan't to aplogize)

(here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Ipi_YUbik )

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The fact that it is a free game is irrelevant.  Unless they have specifically stated that the music is free for others to use you cannot touch it.  What is the full text relating to the use of this song?  At the end of the video it merely says that they "shared" this song.  That is not the same as saying that anyone else can use it in a game.

Diretooth

Lv. 25 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your best bet would be to find some way of directly asking them, stating what you'd be using if for and that it would be used for a non-commercial project.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

NUMINA Part 1 is finally out ✨ Get it now with a 10% launch discount!
Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
googoogagaman