What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Some updates on some DLCs like GENE and MADO. ^^; (dunno if this is cheat. But I like them docked to my MV)

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Some updates on some DLCs like GENE and MADO. ^^; (dunno if this is cheat. But I like them docked to my MV)
I would personally love to see a new piece of software like these; a premium character generator. But this one would be focused on (1) being easily expandable through DLC, both official and unofficial and (2) offer a bunch of options currently missing, such as having colour-pickers for hair colours instead of the existing limited palettes.

I know that there are community initiatives to make similar things, but I think people would buy one which is fully integrated, well-made and, critically, manages the files in an elegant way.

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A way to select common events by name. I know the system references them by number and that's fine, but I would love it if next to the dropdown, there was a field where I could start typing, and have it do something similar to an autofill - if I type "Music" it would show me every common event starting with that string.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jace00